SagePay Server Gateway for accepting payments on your Contact Form 7.
The SagePay Payment system provides a secure, simple means of authorizing credit and debit card transactions from your website.
The SagePay system provides a straightforward payment interface for the customer, and takes complete responsibility for the online transaction, including the collection and encrypted storage of credit and debit card details, eliminating the security implications of holding such sensitive information on your own servers.
The plugin provides you the option to make payment only once. There is no recurring payment option available. Users can select the option to make Payment for one time since recurring transactions are not allowed.
Features of Accept SagePay Payments Using Contact Form 7
- Create multiple payment forms using Contact Form 7.
- In the Free version of SagePay, you can view the payment transactions of up to 10 Entries in the admin panel.
- Supports multiple forms on a single post or page.
- Permits to take values from all input fields including drop-down menu, textbox, hidden field, radio buttons, etc.
- Accepts dynamic value from frontend for parameters like item amount, email, quantity & billing, and shipping details.
- Option to Enable SagePay Sandbox Mode to ensure the functioning of the payment transactions.
- You can view SagePay payment data details at the admin side.
- All filters and search facilities are available on the admin side.
- Individual emails are sent to customers and admin after the SagePay payment transaction.
- [sagepay-payment-details] tag added to email content will display SagePay payment response in email.
- There is an option of Shortcode [sagepay-details] to display the transaction ID, transaction amount, and payment status after the transaction is made.
- You can set ‘Success Return URL’ and ‘Cancel Return URL’ pages to redirect after the payment transaction.
- You can use the Country field Tag option to display country in the drop-down; if you are working with the custom approach, you need to set the drop-down value in ISO 3166 ( Examples: GB, IE, and DE ), so we prefer to use our tag to display country list.
Features of Accept SagePay Payments Using Contact Form 7 Pro
We have released the PRO version of this plugin with extra advantageous features added. PRO Version 1.0 Released.
- Facility to import, export the list of entire SagePay unlimited Entries.
- In the list of SagePay forms entry in the admin side, you can view payment transactions unlimited Entries.
PHP version : 5.6 and latest
WordPress : WordPress 4.9 and latest
Installing the plugin is easy. Just follow these steps:
- From the dashboard of your site, navigate to Plugins –> Add New.
- Select the Upload option and hit ‘Choose File.’
- When the popup appears, select the accept-sagepay-payments-using-contact-form-7.zip file from your desktop.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait till the upload completes.
- When it’s finished, activate the plugin via the prompt. A message will display confirming activation was successful.
That’s it! Just configure your settings as you see fit, and you’re on your way to creating forms with SagePay in your style.
Getting Help From Our Support System
Furthermore, suppose you need technical assistance to integrate ‘Accept SagePay Payments Using Contact Form 7’. In that case, you can reach out to us at https://zealousweb.com/support/, ZealousWeb Support System, and our support team will lend you the necessary assistance. As a leading company providing digital solutions and the developers of this plugin, we ensure our clients have a seamless experience with ‘Accept SagePay Payments Using Contact Form 7’.
We also offer custom WordPress extension development and WordPress theme design services to fulfill your e-commerce objectives.
Thank you for choosing a Plugin developed by
How to add SagePay payment information in email body?
For you need to add “[sagepay-payment-details]” tag in email body.
How to display SagePay payment information after success payment?
For that you need to add “[sagepay-details]” tag in page.
Δεν υπάρχουν αξιολογήσεις για αυτό το πρόσθετο.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“Accept SagePay Payments Using Contact Form 7” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
Ενδιαφέρεστε για την ανάπτυξη;
- Initial Release
- Compatibility with new cf7 version
- Fix minor bugs and improve functionality
- Fix minor bugs and improve functionality
- Fix Bugs