AutoStock is “Work-in-progress” for websites that are used for car dealers. I plan on adding additional functionality
that allows for motorcycles, caravans, motor-homes and boats shortly.
This plugin creates custom content types for motor vehicle with taxonomies for makes, models and features.
IMPORTANT – Note that your
hosting server must be running minimum of PHP 5.4 as the code includes namespaces.
You should be able to use this plugin as a custom post type for vehicle sales. (See the screenshots)
I have decided not to incorporate any image gallery as we have access to hundreds, if not thousands through the WordPress Repository.
I am using the built in WordPress Gallery to manage images for each vehicle and a simple plugin to add a light box plugin (Lightbox Galleries EWSEL).
If you feel this plugin is useful and you would like me to continue developing it please consider a small donation 🙂
This plugin is far from finished as I intend to add some additional features.
Please contact me if you have any request or features that would be useful.
Latest builds ( unstable ) can be taken from my github account dollardad->autostock
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit your settings/permalinks and reload if the new custom post type is not displaying.
- Where is the image upload function
I have not added any custom image or gallery function as we have so many, hundreds if not thousands to choose from it would seem wrong to limit this plugin by a single imaage/gallery option.
With my demo site I amd using the built in WordPress gallery and I’ve added the Lightbox Galleries EWSEL plugin to give me a simple light box.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“Autostock” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
- Added PHP compare to stop plugin being loaded into site with php less than 5.3.6
- Added Vehicle Details and Features category to post type
- Added custom car features to car post types as taxonomy with checkboxes.
- Added settings options and taxonomy for makes and models