Accept SEPA Open Banking Account-to-Account payments directly on your store with the BANKpay+ payment gateway for WooCommerce on mobile and desktop devices.
SEPA direct Account-to-Account transfers
The BANKpay+ plugin extends WooCommerce allowing you to take payments directly on your store via the BANKpay+ API.
BANKpay+ is available for store owners and merchants in:
- Czech Republic
BANKpay+ is a simple way to accept payments online. With BANKpay+ you can accept instant bank transfers directly on your store.
When using this plugin you consent with auto-registration with the https://BANKpay.plus SaaS to accept SEPA Open Banking Account-to-Account payments.
We collect the following data to identify your installation and issue a ClientID and an API key:
- Domain of your installation to identify you as unique client
- Admin e-mail to create your ClientId / API Key (you can use this to log in to our SaaS portal)
- E-Mail address of the user installing the plugin (contact person of your shop; log in to our SaaS portal)
- Postal address details which will be shown to your customer on the BANKpay+ payment page
- Your bank account details which will be used to let your customers pay you via SEPA credit transfer
Enable the Sandbox option in the plugin settings to make a demo-customer payment.
In the “bank selection” search for “Mockbank Sandbox” and use one of the following IBAN.
At the Mockbank login screen use the corresponding user and the default password
to sign-in and process the payment with the sandbox bank account.
** Transaction will succeed with one of the following accounts **
- IBAN: FR71481516230000001570 - User: firstname.lastname@example.org - IBAN: IT92481516230000001568 - User: email@example.com - IBAN: ES51481516230000001553 - User: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the IBAN at the checkout and the user-email for the login at Mockbank with the password
** Transaction will fail because of a negative balance **
– IBAN: DE30481516230000000909
– User: email@example.com
There is no option for a merchant sandbox bank account yet.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of the WooCommerce BANKpay+ plugin, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “BANKpay WooCommerce Payment Gateway” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”, then “Activate”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
What about fees?
This plugin is free of charge. When accepting payments after a trial period you will need to sign a contract with us. We will contact you at your installation admin e-mail address.
Does this require an SSL certificate?
Yes! In Live Mode, an SSL certificate must be installed on your site to use BANKpay+.
Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help in the Plugin Forum or send an e-mail message to HQATK42.ventures
Δεν υπάρχουν αξιολογήσεις για αυτό το πρόσθετο.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“BANKpay+ SEPA Open Banking Payment Gateway for WooCommerce” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
Ενδιαφέρεστε για την ανάπτυξη;
1.0.0 – 2022-05-31
- Initial release
1.0.1 – 2022-06-03
- Check update
1.0.2 – 2022-09-01
- Fixes redirect URL issue for payment page
- Enable sandbox mode
1.0.3 – 2022-09-01
- Change redirect URL to “order received” instead of “view order” page
- Add Mockbank Sandbox account details
1.0.4 – 2022-09-02
- Improved documentation