Bulk Modify Woocommerce orders via a CSV file. This plugin can be used for large number of orders. A very simple lightweight tool for the people who manages their inventories offline.
By default this Plugin can process 10 items per second from the CSV. You can increase the Max Exectution Time from the Settings if the CSV Data read process is Failing.
You can also increase Items Processed Per Interval upto 100 (If your site is running on a High Configuration Server). Please Visit our Support Forum for more information
Install Bulk Order Update for WooCommerce like you would install any other WordPress plugin.
- Login to your WordPress admin and go to Plugins -> Add New
- Type “Bulk Order Update for WooCommerce” in the search bar and select this plugin
- Click “Install”, and then “Activate Plugin”
- Unzip the plugin and upload the “bulk-order-update-for-woocommerce” folder to your ‘wp-content/plugins’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
What is the maximum size of CSV file we can upload
There is no limit to it. 10mb to 10gb, all works fine. Just do not refresh the page until all the data from the csv is processed.
Is this plugin create load on Server
No. It parses the CSV data line by line. Currently it is set to 10 items per seconds.
How much does Bulk Order Update for WooCommerce cost?
It’s a Free plugin. There is no pro version available for this. Please use this plugin and let us know about your valuable suggestions for improvemnt of this plugin. If you face any error, feel free to mention them on the support forum. We will surely look into it.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“Bulk Order Update for WooCommerce” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
Ενδιαφέρεστε για την ανάπτυξη;
- Release of the plugin
- Fixed Plugin Name in readme.txt
- Plugin Page Description Updated
- Plugin Logo Updated
- Fixed Preloader Message
- Added Settings for Max Execution Time & Items per Second
- Changed Plugin Logo and Banner
- Minor Bug Fixes for WordPress 5.9.3
- wp_enqueue_media function added