Constant Contact Forms makes it fast and easy to capture visitor information right from your WordPress site. Whether you’re looking to collect email addresses, contact info, event sign-ups, or visitor feedback, you can customize your forms with data fields that work best for you. Best of all, this plugin is available to all WordPress users, even if you don’t have a Constant Contact account.
Constant Contact Forms allows you to:
- Create forms that are clear, simple, and mobile-optimized for every device.
- Choose forms that automatically select the theme and style of your WordPress site.
- Customize data fields, so you can tailor the type of information you collect.
BONUS: If you have a Constant Contact account, all new email addresses that you capture will be automatically added to the Constant Contact email lists of your choosing. Not a Constant Contact customer? Sign up for a Free Trial right from the plugin.
Constant Contact Forms requires a PHP version of 5.4 or higher. You will not be able to use if on a lower version. Talk to your system administrator or hosting company if you are not sure what version you are on.
Set up was very easy and people are already signing up. The one issue that stops a 5th star is that I am getting notifications every time someone signs up. They have been working on it for some time. A work around is changing the admin email address in the General Settings.
al principio me costo entender, pero hay varios videos y en sencillo solo depende de uno mismo aunmentar el trafico y con un buen seo levantar con buenos enlaces
Client is reporting many spambot submissions since we put the site up. We’ve upgraded to 1.2.4 with Google reCaptcha but are still receiving spam signups.
We’re going to have to deactivate the plugin if this can’t be resolved in a timely manner. Otherwise happy with the form builder.
Wont let me add a form on my local development environment, which makes it completely useless. Page breaks with error.
Started working brilliantly but now getting a lot of SPAM. Pls advice 1) what you are doing about it and 2) what we can do in the interim before I get rid of it.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“Constant Contact Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Συντελεστές
Interested in development?
- Fixed: Customized labels no longer reset to default when adding new fields.
- Added: Ability to bypass using WP_CRON when trying to have form entries sent to ConstantContact.com lists. If you’re having trouble getting them sent, use this setting.
- Updated: Revised content for «Disconnect» page when connected, and have not created a form yet.
- Added: Google reCAPTCHA «I am human» checkbox support for forms. See https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/. Will fall back to honeypot prevention if not set up.
- Fixed: Stray quote mark in honeypot markup.
- Fixed: missing space after placeholder attribute for inputs.
- Fixed: Removed unintentional «Leave page» confirmation popup when saving settings.
- Fixed: Attempt to process forms that have provided a custom url via filter.
- Fixed: Clean up class attributes regarding validation errors in text inputs.
- Fixed: Conflicts with other plugins using the Constant Contact PHP SDK.
- Fixed: Added honeypot-style spam prevention on forms.
- Fixed: Removed anonymous function usage in widget to prevent potential errors.
- Fixed: Hardened up helper function in cases where internal function does not exist.
- Fixed: Issues with multiple custom textareas and the Constant Contact API. See the «Learn more» link/modal for some more information.
- Added: Potential admin notice requesting users to review plugin if they have not already.
- Fixed: Re-show sections of «Publish» metabox incorrectly hidden for post types outside Constant Contact Forms.
- Fixed: Issues with transparent background on frontend forms when input is valid.
- Fixed: Fatal errors on deactivation if user is on PHP 5.3 or lower.
- Fixed: PHP Warnings regarding missing parameters for maybe_log_mail_status().
- Updated: Bumped Guzzle to 5.3.1 for PHP7.1 compatibility.
- Added: Reveal shortcode for newly published form in admin notice and popup for non-connected accounts.
- Added: Classes for individual form inputs and textareas on rendered form.
- Added: Request to opt into some anonymous data tracking for Constant Contact’s information usage.
- Added: Note about no forms being available in modal popup, if none available.
- Added: Ability to disable emails if Constant Contact account is connected and «disable email» option checked.
- Added: Necessary disclosure text to output on comment form and login/registration form when able to do advanced opt-in for list enrollment.
- Fixed: Possible issues with PHP 5.2 compatibility from the widget.
- Fixed: Prevent status message from displaying multiple times if multiple forms present on the page.
- Fixed: Ability to remove description values from various available form inputs.
- Updated: Changed field order in admin UI for creating Constant Contact form.
- Updated: Better compatibility with TwentyFourteen.
- Fixed: Made frontend form default to an empty action attribute to take care of occasional 404 errors after submission.
- Added: New filter on the default empty string from above, so others can provide their own redirect location if desired.
- Added: Widget that allows you to select a form to display.
- Added: Small metabox in form editor showing shortcode to use for current form.
- Added: Field and filter for text shown on the rendered submit button.
- Added: Developers: Inline documentation of actions and filters.
- Fixed: Loading position of Constant Contact stylesheet. Should now load in
- Fixed: Removed redundant «Add form» button on Constant Contact form editor TinyMCE.
- Fixed: Removed required attribute for Address line 2 when line 1 is required.
- Updated: Labels in Constant Contact Form list around none available and none in trash.
- Fixed: Improperly placed content for Constant Contact API requests for phone and website fields.
- Updated: Default text for admin email subject line and email footer copy.
- Update copyright information.
- Remove Form Options for users who aren’t connected to Constant Contact.
- Clean up API fields.
- Fixed: issue with PHP 5.5+ syntax when we need 5.4+
- Added: Prevention of plugin loading for users below PHP version 5.4 to avoid incompatibility issues.
- Initial Release