Note: You must first have CrowdSec installed on your server. The installation is very simple.
CrowdSec is composed of a behavior detection engine, able to block classical attacks like credential bruteforce, port scans, web scans, etc.
Based on the type and number of blocked attacks, and after curation of those signals to avoid false positives and poisoning, a global IP reputation DB is maintained and shared with all network members.
This WordPress plugin is a “bouncer”, which purpose is to block detected attacks with two remediation systems: ban or challenge detected attackers with a Captcha.
- Block aggresive IPs
- Display a captcha for less aggresive IPs
Get more info on the CrowdSec official website.
What do I need to make CrowdSec work?
- You have to install a CrowdSec instance on this server.
- You have to generate a bouncer key on the server on which CrowdSec is running.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“CrowdSec” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
- Use cache instead of session to store some values
- Do not bounce PHP CLI
- Use static settings only in standalone mode
- Fix issue that cause warning message error on front in standalone mode
- Fix behavior : bounce should not be done twice in standalone mode
- Remove useless configuration to enable standalone mode
0.14.0version of crowdsec php lib
- Handle typo fixing for retro compatibility (
- Split of debug in 2 configurations : debug and display_errors
- Add Standalone mode: an option allowing the PHP engine to no longer have to load the WordPress core during the
bouncing stage. To be able to apply this mode, the webmaster has to set the auto_prepend_file PHP flag to the
script we provide.
- Add debug mode: user can enable the debug mode directly from the CrowdSec advanced settings panel. A more verbose log
will be written when this flag is enabled.
- Add WordPress 5.7 support
- Add PHP 8.0 support