Endomondo is a sports community based on free real-time GPS tracking of running, cycling, etc. Bring your mobile on the track and get a complete training log. You can show your workout on WordPress with Endomondo WP.
Download the plugin from WordPress Site, install it and add EndomondoWP on page/post
It’s easy, add the shortcode [ endomondowp user=“XXXX” ] and swap “XXXX” with your Endomondo ID. You can find your id on URL of your endomondo profile http://www.endomondo.com/profile/XXXX
DEMO and INFO
It’s opened to extensions
You can use it on your plugin or into “Page Template” (see Page Templates « WordPress Codex ) with the function do_endomondowp(…) or with 4 custom actions!!
If you want to control the view, you can add these attributes on shortcode
- user: The endomondo User ID
- type: The type of view (default is ‘last-workout’)
- id: unique id of element (default is random number)
- width: the width of page (default is 680)
- height: the height of page (default is 600)
If you want to customize the style of view, you can add css and use the hook!!
You can use the EndomondoWP on your plugin! Otherwise you can use it on your current theme. In according to Codex, you can modify the current theme with “Child Themes « WordPress Codex”,
with a new “Page Templates « WordPress Codex” or simply modify directly the php file of theme. In any of this case you can add a invocation of function do_endomondowp(…) and you will have same action of shortcode.
Also the parameters of function are the same of shortcode.
Otherwise on your plugin or on your function.php you can add one hook to one of 4 action and you can run your custom code.
The allowed action are show below and every action have the same parameter of do_endomondowp(…) function:
- pre_ewp_show action. It’s called before do_endomondowp(…) function
- post_ewp_show action. It’s called after do_endomondowp(…) function
- pre_ewp_shortcode action. It’s called before invocation of all shortcode [endomondowp …]
- post_ewp_shortcode action. It’s called after invocation of all shortcode [endomondowp …]
Disclaimer, legalese and everything else.
This is not affiliated or endorset by Endomondo, or any other party.
This software available on the site is provided “as is” and any expressed or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall Alessandro Staniscia, or any of their contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Copyright 2012 Alessandro Staniscia (email : email@example.com)
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2, as
published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
EndomondoWP can be installed using integrated WordPress plugin installer or manually.
Integrated WordPress plugin installer method
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Under Search, type in ’EndomondoWP’.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- A popup window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
- If this is the first time you’ve installed a WordPress Plugin, enter the FTP login credential information. If you’ve installed a Plugin before, it will still have the login information.
- Click Proceed to continue with the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
- Upload ’EndomondoWp ’ folder from EndomondoWp.zip file downloaded from EndomondoWp WordPress plugin directory page to the ’/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate ’EndomondoWp’ plugin through the ’Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Δεν υπάρχουν αξιολογήσεις για αυτό το πρόσθετο.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“EndomondoWP” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
- deploy system + github repo
- https supports
- Added view “workout” for the showing of one specific workout
- Improved the editor aspects
- Added button WordPress on editor
- Wrong release
- Removed new line
- Add view event
- Add view team
- Add view challenge
- Admin Changed with more info
- Bugfix and removed broken link
- Review Baseline
- Baseline to Release