Event Management Plugin is a full-featured event management plugin for WordPress which includes events, add descriptions about your events, gives date range, tells whether it is full day event or half day event, gives event location on map, allows multiple tickets for events, booking management, email reminders and much more!
How to use after installation
- Go to event section in event plugin menu and create an event by entering name, date range, time, description, tags, featured image, event category and tickets connected to it.
- Create tickets for created events by going in tickets section, click on add new ticket and enter details e.g name, description, seats availability, minimum and maximum tickets per booking, selling dates and check-in dates.
- Create event category for events by entering name and slug.
- Check bookings by users in booking section and edit status as well
- Show google map on front page of website for event location. Just enter google map api key in settings section, google map will be shown if you have entered valid address in event details.
- Choose currency from settings area and you can select left or right selection for currency placement.
- Upload `events-management.zip file in plugins sections of your WordPress website
- Install uploaded zip file of plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Events Management Plugin is ready for use, you can view in dashboard.
- How do i add upcoming events in front page of website?
Just put this short code [plugun_events] in any post, page or widget it will work.
- How do i add calendar in front page of website?
Just put this short code [event_plugun_calendar] in any post, page or widget it will work.
- How do i add event category and specific events in front page of website?
Just put this short code [plugun_events category_id=”1,2,3″ event_id=”3,4,5″] in any post, page or widget it will work.
You can show single event category by giving one id, but you can also show multiple categories like given in shortcode id=”1,2,3″ . Same case is for events, you can show one event or multiple events.
- How do i add calendar year and month in front page of website?
Just put this short code [event_plugun_calendar year=”2017″ month=”3″] in any post, page or widget it will work. Year and month can also be changed like if you want to show year “2016” and month “July” then short code will be [event_plugun_calendar year=”2016″ month=”7″]
- I am stuck. Where do i go for help?
Event Management Plugin has documentation where detailed instructions about use of plugin and solutions are available. If you are stuck then you can get help from visiting this link http://www.eventplugun.com/docs/
- If I need more knowledge. Where do I go for knowledge?
If you have not found your answers in documentation and you still have more questions about Event Management plugin and ticketing solutions. Then you can go to Event Management plugin blogs area where blogs are posted by different users and Event Management plugin team. Here is the link http://www.eventplugun.com/blog/
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“Events Management by Dawsun” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
Μεταφράστε το “Events Management by Dawsun” στην γλώσσα σας.
Ενδιαφέρεστε για την ανάπτυξη;
Περιηγηθείτε στον κώδικα, ανατρέξτε στο αποθετήριο SVN ή εγγραφείτε στο αρχείο καταγραφής αλλαγών ανάπτυξης μέσω RSS .