Golden Ticket is a WordPress plugin which encourages user interaction on your website. When used properly, Golden Ticket will increase your page views, time on site, interaction, and conversions.
The theory is simple, you hide these tickets randomly throughout your content. After something triggers the ticket (this something is user definable, such as a timed delay), your ticket slides into view, revealing a bonus for your reader thanking them for reading your content. This is a great way to reward those visitors who actually stay and read your content. By setting a user interaction trigger to show the ticket you’re almost guaranteed to target a user who is interested in reading your content.
Golden Ticket is not intended for things like opt-in forms, or banner ads. It’s designed to give the reader something as a reward.
Usage is simple, just insert the shortcode [goldenticket] in your content where you want the ticket to appear.
Golden Ticket Demo Link – At the top of this page is a hidden Golden Ticket. Either move your mouse around near the top of the first paragraph, or simply wait 10 seconds to see it appear.
The three ways to reveal your tickets are:
- After a set amount of time – If you want to reward only the most loyal of readers, set the delay to something like 30 seconds. If they are still reading your content after 30 seconds, odds are they will read the ticket when it appears.
- When the mouse is over the ticket – The ticket will remain invisible until the user hovers over it with the mouse. This is for those readers who scan through the content with their mouse cursor.
- When the ticket is scrolled into view – The ticket will remain hidden on the page until the position of the ticket is scrolled into view. This means if you hide the ticket near the end of the content, it will never show until the user scrolls to that point.
The Golden Ticket Add-ons
- Upload Multiple Tickets More Info
- Auto Insert Tickets More Info
- Links More Info
- Odds More Info
- Photoshop Ticket Template More Info
The Plugin Factory
- From the WordPress admin area, click on “Plugins” on the left side menu.
- Click “Add New” on the top of the page.
- Type “Golden Ticket” into the search box.
- Install the plugin titled “Golden Ticket”
- Activate “Golden Ticket”
- Upload the entire ‘golden-ticket’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure options under the Settings > bbPress Support Forum Checked by Default page.
Can I style the image and text display of Golden Ticket?
- Yes, the ticket is wrapped in a DIV with an ID of goldenticket. You can apply any styling you’d like via CSS to the ID of goldenticket.
Can I remove the “Powered by Golden Ticket” link below the tickets?
- Yes, simply enter the word blank into the message box.
Δεν υπάρχουν αξιολογήσεις για αυτό το πρόσθετο.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“Golden Ticket” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
Tweak for the Odds add-on
- Initial release.