Which authoring tools are supported:
- Articulate Storyline
- Articulate Rise
- Articulate Studio
- Articulate 360
- Adobe Captivate
- Lectora Inspire
- Lectora Publisher
- Lectora Online
- iSpring Suite
- Adapt Authoring Tool
- iSpring Pro
- DominKnow Claro
- and more not listed here
Videos Supported with advanced video tracking:
- MP4 (self hosted or URL)
- MP3 (self hosted or URL)
What do you need?
The LRS, also known as the Learning Record Store, is optional if you are using content without any tracking.
What features do you get with this integration?
- Upload and host your xAPI and SCORM content zip packages.
- You can host content from several authoring tools.
- Restrict progress till xAPI Content is completed
- Completion based on xAPI Content
- Use xAPI Content-based Quiz and its score in the reports.
- Award Certificates based on completion of xAPI Content
- Generate detailed reports
Admins users can generate following reports to get complete insight on user activities.
- Completions Report
- Gradebook Report
- Achievements Report
- Progress Snapshot Report
- User Report
GrassBlade xAPI Companion works with:
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Please make sure you have installed the other required plugins first as listed on the Details tab.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/grassblade-xapi-wp-coursewaredirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Please follow the documentation of GrassBlade xAPI Companion for reset of the setup,
What is GrassBlade xAPI Companion plugin?
GrassBlade xAPI Companion is a paid WordPress plugin that enables support for Experience API (xAPI) based content on WordPress.
It also provides best in industry Advanced Video Tracking feature, that works with YouTube, Vimeo and self-hosted MP4 videos. Tracking of MP3 audios is also supported.
It can be used independently without any LMS. However, to add advanced features, it also has integrations with several LMSes.
What is WP Courseware LMS?
WP Courseware LMS is a paid WordPress plugin which allows you to use Learning Management System features right on WordPress. It is very simple to use yet quite powerful and feature-rich.
What is GrassBlade Cloud LRS?
GrassBlade Cloud LRS is a cloud-based Learning Record Store (LRS). An LRS is a required component in any xAPI-based ecosystem. It works as a data store of all eLearning data, as well as a reporting and analysis platform. There is an installable version which can be installed on any PHP/MySQL based server.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“Experience API for WP Courseware by Grassblade” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
Ενδιαφέρεστε για την ανάπτυξη;
- Fixed: issues related to addons page specially on network website.
- Fixed: clicking Mark complete button after content completion is sending another attempted/completed statement
- Fixed: Reports: Error when course has no steps.
- Fixed: Mark Complete button gets disabled even when completion tracking is disabled.
- Code cleanup and improvements
- Fixed: Completion button visible for a moment, and is clickable.
- Feature: Added support for GrassBlade Reports.
- Fixed: Quiz edit page: Edit Content button taking user to all posts page if no content is selected.
- Fixed: minor notices.
- Added Add-ons page
- Fixed: Error on quiz edit page if xAPI Content is not selected.
- Improved: Improved Trigger Log messages
- Fixed: Advanced Completion Behaviour: Mark Complete button is not disabled when using Enable on Completion.
- Added Advance Completion Behaviour of Mark Complete button.
- Fixed UI issue when GrassBlade plugin is not installed.
- Added textdomain for translation
- Bug fix
- New plugin added