This plugins allows you to accept payments using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Credix credit/debit cards.
Take credit/debit card payments easily and directly on your store
The Greenpay plugin extends WooCommerce allowing you to take payments directly on your store.
Greenpay is available in:
- Costa Rica
Why choose Greenpay?
Greenpay has no hidden costs! Earnings are transferred to your bank account on 24 hours rolling basis. Send an email to email@example.com asking for pricing information.
Find out more about Greenpay in the website
Greenpay also supports the Subscriptions extension.
You can download an older version of this gateway from here.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work easily; however, ensure you backup your site just in case.
Does this support recurring payments, like for subscriptions?
Yes! We support the WooCommerce simple subscription type.
Does this require an SSL certificate?
Does this support both production mode and sandbox mode for testing?
Yes it does – production and sandbox mode is driven by the Greenpay API credentials you use.
¡ Get your sandbox credentials here !
Where can I find documentation?
For help setting up and configuring, please refer to our user guide
Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help in our support site.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“Greenpay Payment Gateway” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
Ενδιαφέρεστε για την ανάπτυξη;
v 3.3.0 – 2021-12-02
- Fix – Bug in thankyou page after payment complete for guest users.
- New – Endpoints for processing payments and managing payment methods (get, create, delete) via WC Rest API
- New – Table in database for processed payment methods
V.3.2.0 – 2021-06-03
- Fix – Bug that prevents tokenize card when subscriptions contains free trial and sign-up fee.
- Fix – Bug that showed save card checkbox in checkout page when carts contains renewal orders.
V.3.1.0 – 2021-02-03
- Fix – Bug that prevented paying orders with 100% discount coupons.
- Add – Support for Bac Credomatic’s Tasa 0 installments.
V.3.0.3 – 2020-12-30
- Fix – Bug that prevented Woocommerce subscriptions to be paid when trial price is 0.
- Fix – Bug that set the order status to on-hold when the transaction was declined.
- Fix – Bug that threw a warning when retrying a Pei payment.
- Add – Footer Powered by Greenpay.
- Add – Mappings to missing error messages.
V.3.0.2 – 2020-11-17
- Fix – Bug that prevents Woocommerce subscriptions to be paid.
- Fix – Bug that prevents retry payments for Woocommerce subscriptions.
- Fix – Bug that corrupts instance when activating plugin without Woocommerce plugin.
- Fix – Bug that prevents paying orders that include non-Woocommerce products.
V.3.0.1 – 2020-10-14
- Fix – Regex for production URL in get_environment_from_older_version
- Add – New es_CR and es_ES translations and .pot template updated
V.3.0.0 – 2020-10-12
- Add – Full management of customers payments methods in Woocommerce.
- Add – Direct payment inside the store.
- Add – Direct payment inside the store using stored payment methods.
V.2.4.3 – 2020-06-21
- Fix – Error in order without woocommerce products.
V.2.4.2 – 2020-06-07
- Fix – callback error updating woocommerce order status.
- Update – Transalations
V.2.4.1 – 2020-05-11
- Fix – display credix card payments in admin settings
- Update – Transalations
V.2.4.0 – 2020-05-10
- Add – Supports credix card payments
V.2.3.0 – 2020-04-17
- Add – Webhook class to support asynchronus checkout responses.
- Add – es-Es localization
- Enable – Admin users to change title and description displayed in checkout page.
- Fix – Status handling in WooCommerce orders .
V.2.2.5 – 2020-03-19
- Update – WordPress version.
V.2.2.4 – 2019-10-31
- Fix – Problem sending shipping details to Greenpay API.
- Fix – Problem sending customer name in Greenpay email notification.
V.2.2.3 – 2019-07-08
- Fix – Problem when change payments fails in our webform.
- Add – Logger class, the logs files will be saved in “main directory ▸ wp-content ▸ uploads ▸ greenpay-payment-gateway-date-id.log” .
- Update spanish language file.
- Fix – Error showing price for variable subscriptions on our checkoutform.
V.2.2.2 – 2019-03-29
- Fix – Apply wordpress guide lines.
V.2.2.1 – 2019-03-21
- Fix – Remove space in admin_options_fields header file.
- Add – Support internationalization I18n.
V.2.2.0 – 2019-03-01
- Add – information of products is sent in the checkout orders to Greenpay API
- Add – send css in the payment order to Greenpay API for customize the web forms.
- Tweak – Handle error for create checkout order request in Greenpay gateway.
- Add – Control in callback when the users cancel the orders
- change of payment method.
- Tweak – Handle errors of orders and subscriptions when the user cancels the order.
- Tweak – Handle errors when user tries to change the payment method, but the subscription does not have an associated card token.
V.2.1.10 – 2018-11-29
- Remove – Customize checkout billing fields
V.2.1.9 – 2018-11-03
- Support – New Greenpay api version