Mobile Events Manager is the WordPress solution for Event based businesses who want rid of their paper diaries.
It allows your clients to login and view their event details. It also allows your employees to view events assigned to them too.
Mobile Events Manager allows you to manage your events from enquiry stage through to completion. Add your employees, your clients and then create an event.
We can support most types of event planners.
- Easy to use event management system
- No Event or Employee Restrictions
- Allow multiple employees on one event
- Record ALL of your transactions
- Detailed reporting and exportable to CSV
- Set permissions for employee roles
- Front-end Client Portal for your clients to manage events
- Add notes on the back-end you discussed with clients – visible on front end.
- Allow your clients to add songs to their playlist
- Add limitless add-ons to upsell to your clients
- Create multiple packages at set prices or flexible pricing per month
- Travel costs automatically calculated
- Digital Contract Signing
- Automated emails for clients and employees
- Tailor manual emails to your clients and employees with full event details
- See when your clients and employees have opened their email
- Automatically run daily and weekly tasks
- Create an unlimited number of custom email and contract templates
- Developer friendly
- A number of plugin extensions are available to further enhance the automation including our very own Stripe Payment Gateway.
Paid Addons Available
Here at Mobile Events Manager, we have a number of addons available to even further enhance your clients’ booking experience.
- Stripe Payments – Take secure Credit/Debit card payments on your site with our Stripe Payments addon.
- Enquiry Forms – Allows your clients to fill out a contact form and automatically creates the event in the back-end.
Free Addon Availabile
- Google Calendar Integration – Integrate your events into your Google Calendar automatically.
Paid extensions installation, licensing and updates
All paid extensions for Mobile Events Manager (mobile-events-manager) must be installed manually, see Installing Add-Ons for more info.
Licensing is handled by a third party, Easy Digital Downloads. Updates for paid extensions will also be handled this way too.
Our plugin has been forked from MDJM and whilst we are not the original authors, we would like to thank Mike Howard, the original author, for allowing the plugin to be OpenSource and allow us to make our own contributions.
- Login to your WordPress administration screen and select “Plugins” -> “Add New” from the menu
- Enter “Mobile Events Manager” into the Search Plugins text box and hit Enter
- Click “Install Now” within the Mobile Events Manager plugin box
- Activate the plugin once installation is completed
Once you have downloaded the plugin zip file, follow these simple instructions to get going;
- Login to your WordPress administration screen and select the “Plugins” -> “Add New” from the menu
- Select “Upload Plugin” from the top of the main page
- Click “Choose File” and select the mobile-events-manager.zip file you downloaded
- Click “Install Now”
- Once installation has finished, select “Activate Plugin”
- Once activation has completed, click the “Settings” link under the TMEM plugin
- Installation has now completed. Next you need to configure TMEM.
Is any support provided?
Support can be obtained via our online Support Pages.
Support is provided on a best-endeavours basis. For premium support you must be an active license holder for one of the TMEM Event Management add-ons
What else can I get?
Premium addons are available to enhance the plugin via our Plugin Store
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“Mobile Events Manager – Now MDJM” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
Ενδιαφέρεστε για την ανάπτυξη;
Temporarily removed reporting exports.
Fix: Date and time not showing on event log or transactions.
Enhancement: Added an Email Client button on the event page.
Enhancement: Getting ready for Dynamic Contact Forms.
Fix: access to the contract.
Enhancement: Added End Time and Guest Playlist URL to the Event Details page
Enhancement: Added the option of inputting BACS details and displaying them front end on the payments page.
Fix: PHP 8 Install Error
Fix: Fixed saving of Automated tasks
Fix: Removal of old redundant menus
Enhancement: Show an error if end time is set before the start time.
Fix: Security fix
Enhancement: Changed the CSS for the Print/Email Event button
Fix: Force jQuery Datepicker to override Bootstrap Datepicker
Fix: Employee Availability Calendar on the back end.
Fix: jQuery for the front end Availability Checker.
Emergency Fix: Addons and Packages were not showing the availability and Event Types correctly.
Enhancement: Added 7 new colours to the Action Button in the client zone – Black, White, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Light Grey and Dark Grey.
Enhancement: Added client phone number to the event details printout.
Fix: Couple of bug fixes done.
New Feature: Changed the playlist page to print full event details to hand out to staff
– Added a “next year” filter option.
– Added a 5 year buffer to the current year on filtering.
– Changed past date to -7 years.
– Deleting clients in bulk was throwing a fatal error. Fix applied.
– Allow for TMEM Enquiry Forms Plugin to work
Updated to support WordPress 5.7
Added a few enhancements to Client Portal (Package and Add-ons selected for that event)
Allow the Stripe Payments plugin to be installed.
Changed Copyright name.
New: Option to unload Font Awesome from plugin settings, if needed.
Fix: Fixed bug in playlist manager which caused playlists to close.
Fix: Fixed missed icons
Fix: Fixed addons calculation
Enhancement: Made Event Status a sortable column.
Enhancement: Add Venue name to the main events listing page.
** Fix **: Addons wasn’t saving a price
** Fix **: Missing Icons
** Fix **: Changed Event Loop Layout
** Fix **: Fixed Single Event Link on some events in loop
** Fix **: Fixed issues with icons not loading
Fix: Few minor bugs.
Fix: Changed toolbar menu from TMEM to TMEM
Fix: Fixed Issue #1 – Exports not exporting as CSV
** Released Thursday 24th December 2020 **
This version includes major security & bug fixes, compatible with PHP 7.4 and WordPress 5.6
New: New position of client notes in single event page
Fix: Bug in playlist manager where sometimes a guest cannot submit form
New: Added Unique Playlist URL to send to guests on playlist manager
Fix: Ensure, top navigation matches sidebar navigation in the admin area & make settings item more obvious.