The OTYS Plugin makes your WordPress website a proper recruiting website integrated with OTYS. The integration makes sure every step of the process is automated and no extra work has to be done. Vacancies are automaticly pushed to your website without any hassle.
What is included:
– Vacancies list
– Vacancies filters
– Vacancies keyword search in combination with filters
– Vacancies geo search based on postal code
– Vacancies show selected filters
– Vacancy Detail
– Vacancy Application using dynamic OTYS questionsets
– Open applications using OTYS dynamic questionsets
– Mail notifications
For more information please see our knowledge base https://wordpress.otys.com/.
- Fixed issue with shortlist based on vacancy owner
- Made the plugin PHP 8.1 ready & fixed deprecated messages
- Fixed FireFox issue with application form submission.
- If the e-mail question is not present in the questionset a message will be thrown at the application page.
- Bufix regarding to match criteria 18. Matchcriteria 18 is now working properly.
- Fixed issue with motivation document validation
Warning: Significant changes have been made, please read the changelog. When updating to version 2.0.0 the application form look & feel (templates) will be reset to the default view. Version 2.0.0 does not use the same application form templates as previous versions. Make sure to let your developer read the DEV Notes.
- Read changes https://stonly.com/guide/en/update-2-0-0-5398epXxe5/Steps/
Changelog from previous versions is available in the plugin folder changelog.txt
Δεν υπάρχουν αξιολογήσεις για αυτό το πρόσθετο.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“OTYS Plugin” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές