Square for Gravity Forms helps you add the Square payment option on your Gravity forms – simply-to-use & easy-to-install.
Square for Gravity Form Lite adds a Square payment option to your Gravity Forms so you can accept one-time simple payments within seconds. Moreover, users can also view any and all transactions on their Square dashboard along with their Form ID sent via transaction notes.
Create unlimited forms – users can create multiple forms and simultaneously connect them to multiple Square accounts.
Instant notifications – send instant email notifications to both the admin and customer after each successful transaction.
Safe, secure and supported – Square for Gravity Forms has SCA support that ensures secure payment transactions. The plugin also has Sandbox support with SQUARE V2 API.
Note: Square API is only available in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan and Ireland.
- Process Simple (one-time) Payments through Gravity Forms via the Square Payment Gateway.
- Sends email notification to both the admin and the user after the payment is processed.
- Send Transaction Notes (60 characters) and select the field from your gravity forms, and they will be shown in the transaction note of the Square Receipt.
- Create Multiple Forms with Multiple Square accounts.
- Sandbox support with SQUARE V2 API for a test run to see transactions in the Square Dashboard.
- After the transaction is processed in the Square Account, the user can view transactions in Square default sandbox default.
- Generates Item Sales Reports in the Square Dashboard.
- Ensures Secure Payment Transactions.
- SCA Support – Users can experience the functionality of SCA Testing.
Square for Gravity Forms Pro
Square for Gravity Forms Pro is the most complete Gravity Forms plugin to process Square payments.
You can process both one-time (simple) payments as well as recurring payments with the simplest of ease.
You can also connect different Square accounts to each individual Gravity Forms and get notified after every successful transaction.
Multi-form/step-form support allows you to break your form in much simpler steps so that your users feel comfortable.
Order Synchronization feature – Sync orders from Gravity Forms to your Square account. Once the order is processed on Gravity Forms, order IDs from the respective platform will be displayed on a single page, hence making it easy for you to keep track of your transactions and orders.
- Process simple (one-time) payments;
- Process recurring (automatic payments) and add subscription cycle and length;
- Order synchronization for order tracking and management;
- Email notifications for admin and user;
- ‘Card On File’ functionality;
- Muli-form support/step forms;
- Sandbox support with the latest version of SQUARE V2 API;
- SCA Supported – users can experience SCA Testing Functionality;
- Connect individual Square accounts with each Gravity Form;
- Transaction Notes (60 characters allowed);
- The Conditional Logic option to display Simple and Recurring payment options in your form;
- Ireland currency support;
Pay with Square Gravity Forms Requirements
Click here to view the detailed technical documentation. The documentation includes a step-by-step configuration guide and troubleshooting.
- PHP version 5.5 or greater (PHP 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- Requires Gravity Forms Plugin.
- MySQL version 5.4 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- Some payment gateways require fsockopen support (for IPN access)
- WordPress 4.4+
Δεν υπάρχουν αξιολογήσεις για αυτό το πρόσθετο.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“Gravity Forms Square Lite” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
Ενδιαφέρεστε για την ανάπτυξη;
- Intial Release.
Added – Sanitized code.
Added – Payment endpoint.
Added – Ireland currency support.
Fixed – Change in the line number 905 in_array to is_array.
Fixed – Some script isssue fixed.
Fixed – Decimal value & transaction notes issue.
Fixed – Card fields not rendering on form submission.