Online Payments is a simple and secure WordPress plugin, enabling your clients to make payments with a click of a button.
Key features of Online Payments plugin:
- Process unlimited amounts every month
- Add as many payment buttons to your site pages & posts
- Customize the payment button to perfectly match your website theme and design
- Accept payments using your preferred payment gateway – Paypal, Stripe or Square
- Set your preferred currency from 26 supported currencies
- Enable fast checkout to your clients with vcita’s secured card on file feature
- Automatically send thank you email with every successful payment
- Get notified automatically with every successful payment
- Get notified of late payment and send reminders to clients
- Issue invoices and email them to clients with an invitation to pay
- Integrate vCita with QuickBooks or other accounting & billing services via Zapier
- Specify a price and description for your product or let your client manually fill on checkout
- Ask the client to add any type of data you want on checkout
- Charge clients’ credit cards directly from your dashboard
- Keep track of all your billing activity & payments. You can also export it to CSV file
FREE 14 DAYS TRIAL. No credit card needed
Install Online Payments
- Download “WP PayPal and Stripe Online Payments By vCita” and activate it.
- Connect your WordPress site with you vcita account. You may connect an existing account or create an account via the plugin by simply providing your Email address. This Email will be used for notifications from vcita only.
- Connect a payment gateway – either PayPal or Stripe, and Select your payment currency.
- Customize your payment button style, label and amount or title, and add it to any page or post using shortcode.
- To double the number of leads generated on your site, add the vcita LiveSite widget. Simply click on the LiveSite widget tab on the right and make sure it’s turned on.
Manage all payment on your Back office
The vcita back office allows you to easily manager all your customers and payments. To access your payments summary:
1. Click on “Back office” on the right navigation bar
2. Navigate to “Payments”
More options and instructions for adding vcita widgets to your WordPress site
Step by step instructions for implementing vcita widgets into your WordPress site are available in these support articles
Yes. The button automatically inherits your theme design, and you can easily customize using inline CSS.
Can I connect my PayPal / Square / Stripe account?
Yes. Connecting your preferred gateway to vcita is super easy!
What are vcita Terms and Conditions?
Please visit Terms and Conditions
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“Online Payments – Get Paid with PayPal, Square & Stripe” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
Μεταφράστε το “Online Payments – Get Paid with PayPal, Square & Stripe” στην γλώσσα σας.
Ενδιαφέρεστε για την ανάπτυξη;
Περιηγηθείτε στον κώδικα, ανατρέξτε στο αποθετήριο SVN ή εγγραφείτε στο αρχείο καταγραφής αλλαγών ανάπτυξης μέσω RSS .
Online Credit Card Payments by vcita Version 3.9.1
- Updated to latest WordPress version
Online Credit Card Payments by vcita Version 3.9
- Updated to latest WordPress version
- Automatic marketing campaigns added: send automatic birthday coupons to your customers, define your trigger and create beautiful email campaigns for any special occasion.
- Client portal updated
- New image gallery & upload function: increase your brand visibility & look as pro online as in real life
- Bug fixed
Online Credit Card Payments by vcita Version 3.8.5
- Add Payment button to your Facebook page
- Integration with Google Reserve
- Bug fixed
Online Credit Card Payments by vcita Version 3.8.4
- Security and privacy adjustments (full compliance with GDPR requirements)
- New “saved items” library to add pre-saved services to invoices & estimates
- New option to set and enforce your business cancellation & rescheduling policy
- Two new staff permission types: Manager and Marketer (in addition to the existing roles of Administrator, Collaborator and User)
- New option to add private documents to your client cards for internal use
- New parameters for campaigns: insert clients’ names within your email & SMS campaigns
- Add, edit and manage past group events & classes
- New & improved Zapier integrations: new triggers, new actions and new search option
Online Credit Card Payments by vcita Version 3.8.3
- Issue price estimates, let clients approve them online and turn them into invoices
- Charge clients’ credit card directly from your dashboard
- Collect partial payments for upcoming or for rendered services/appointments
- Add your business terms and conditions to estimates/invoices
- New automated client reminders for overdue invoices and for about-to-expire estimates
- Schedule email campaigns to be sent out at a later date & time
- Sticky custom fields for your online booking (ask returning clients for specific information until they fill it in)
- A new dashboard to help you gain quick insights into clients, appointments, payments and your business’ day-to-day
Online Credit Card Payments by vcita Version 3.8.2
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.9
- Set date-specific availability
- Schedule recurring appointments
- Create & share discount coupons
- Improved invoicing & payment management
- Full translation to Italian
Online Credit Card Payments by vcita Version 3.8.1
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.8
Online Credit Card Payments by vcita Version 3.8.0
- Update plugin name
- Enhanced export options
- Integration with QuickBooks
- Promote services and events via email & SMS campaigns
- Mobile App performance improvements
Contact form with PayPal and Stripe By vcita Version 3.7.1
- Require a payment during scheduling
- improved reporting
Contact form with PayPal and Stripe By vcita Version 3.6.1
- Record offline payments
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.6
Contact form with PayPal and Stripe By vcita Version 3.6.0
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.5
Contact form with PayPal and Stripe By vcita Version 3.5.0
- Some UI improvements
Contact form with PayPal and Stripe By vcita Version 3.4.0
- Mark payments as paid when done while scheduling an appointment
- Fixes to support PHP version 5.2.17
Contact form with PayPal and Stripe By vcita Version 3.3.0
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.4
- integrations with accounting & billing services using Zapier
Contact form with PayPal and Stripe By vcita Version 3.2.0
- New Mobile App
- Some UI improvements
Contact form with PayPal and Stripe By vcita Version 3.1.0
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.3.1
Contact form with PayPal and Stripe By vcita Version 3.0.0
- Introducing completely new interface with more options and functionalities!
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.3
Contact form with PayPal and Stripe By vcita Version 2.1.0
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.2
- Fixed some bugs
Contact form with PayPal and Stripe By vcita Version 2.0.0
- Completely New Button design!
- Integration with Stripe – Now you can collect payments using Stripe and get payments deposited directly into your bank account!
- Payment icons can now be added to the button for a more professional look
- Enhancements to the settings page
- More FAQ’s were added
Contact form with PayPal and Stripe By vcita Version 1.2.0
- New design for email notifications sent from vCita to you & your clients
- More customization for the emails including branding colors and logo
- New! Email signature option was added
- Enhancements with scheduling settings to prevent appointments from being scheduled to far in advance
Contact form with PayPal and Stripe By vcita Version 1.1.0
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.1
- Added translations to: Spanish, Polish, French and Hebrew.
Contact form with PayPal and Stripe By vcita Version 1.0.0
- First release