Easily select Pods fields in Beaver-Themer field connections from a dropdown based on the currently displayed item (CPT).
- Pods 2.4+
- Beaver Builder 1.10+
- Beaver Themer 1.0+
- Support for Field Connections including Images, Text, Relationships, and Website fields.
Please keep in mind this is the first released version. Your feedback and ideas will help improve future releases.
Please use GitHub for Ideas and Bug reports. Please note GitHub is not a support forum.
- Posts Module: Select Pods as source for the query to display posts based on related fields, or a customized pods query
- Select fields from any User not only based on the current logged in user
- Add more default options
For more info, check out the following articles:
Where do we go for Support on your plugin?
For the fastest support, you can contact us on our Slack Chat at https://pods.io/chat/ in the #beaver-themer channel. We do not staff our Slack channel 24 hours, but we do check any questions that come through daily and reply to any unanswered questions.
We are growing a community of Beaver Themer users who are starting to hang out on our Pods Slack Chat. Please be respectful and realize that most everyone who is helping you is a volunteer sharing their time to make this product better.
I’ve found a Bug or I have a Feature Request
If you’ve uncovered a Bug or have a Feature Request, we kindly request you to Create an issue on GitHub. Please be very specific about what steps you did to create the issue you’re having and include any screenshots or other configuration parameters to help us recreate or isolate the issue.
How to Test upcoming Versions
You can use GitHub Updater. A simple plugin to enable automatic updates to your GitHub, Bitbucket, or GitLab hosted WordPress plugins, themes, and language packs. It also allows for the remote installation of plugins or themes. Select Branch 1.x for the latest Version.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“Pods Beaver Themer Add-On” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
Μεταφράστε το “Pods Beaver Themer Add-On” στην γλώσσα σας.
Ενδιαφέρεστε για την ανάπτυξη;
Περιηγηθείτε στον κώδικα, ανατρέξτε στο αποθετήριο SVN ή εγγραφείτε στο αρχείο καταγραφής αλλαγών ανάπτυξης μέσω RSS .
1.3.7 – August 18th, 2022
- Fixed: Properly set post type param to fix issues with Polylang and possibly others.
- Updated WordPress compatibility up to WP 6.1 and set Requirements based on pods
1.3.6 – February 1st, 2021
- Fixed: Prevent the wrong pod data from unintentionally loading for user-related queries when user ID can not be determined.
1.3.5 – January 8th, 2021
- Required: This add-on now requires Pods 2.7.26+ in order to function fully with the latest fixes.
- Fixed: Properly hook into the Beaver Themer loop functionality to tell the Pods shortcode to reference the current post in the loop. #112 (@sc0ttkclark)
- Updated: Fixed Branch for Afragen Github Updater.
1.3.4 – December 30th, 2020
- Fixed: Admin notices are now using the correct action for showing the message that Pods and Beaver Themer plugins (if not available) are required to use this plugin. #110
- Fixed: Properly set post type parameter (if we have it) to fix issues with Polylang and other plugin compatibility. #109
1.3.3 – March 26th, 2020
- Added: Now requiring PHP 5.4+
- Added: Freemius support when running Pods 2.7.17
- Updated WordPress compatibility up to WP 5.4
1.3.2 – February 5th, 2019
- Fixed “Plugin does not have a header”
- Updated Tested up to: 5.0
1.3.1 – October 26th, 2018
- Fixed relations to logged in users working again
- Removed post_in support as of 2.1.4 this is part of BB Core
1.3 – July 18th, 2018
- Added Support for quthor, last modified author #64
- Added Default Image for settings field connections
- Improved data-source selection in Post Modules for selecting related items
- Improved labels all around – i hope you like it
- Fixed Post Module UABB minor incompatibilities
1.2.2 – June 7th, 2018
- Added: Option to use MagicTags for URLs, #39
- Fixed: Default Image Option not working, #67
- Fixed: Minor Code quality improvements and some labels
1.2.1 – November 10th, 2017
- Fixed default settings array for setings pods
1.2 – November 9th, 2017
- Compatibility with BB 2.0+
- Improved error handling
- Fixed Deprecated: Non-static method messages
- Fixed endless recursions #51
1.1.1 – June 29th, 2017
- Added js to improve usability for all kind of posts modules (thx smarterdigitalltd)
- Added support for PowerPack custom grid
- Moved all add action/filter to init
- Fixed single relations for posts module
- Fixed multiple relations to the same CPT are now listed
- Fixed field connections for Archive Pages
1.1 – June 14th, 2017
- Output related pods in Beaver Builder: Post Module, Post Carousel, Post Slider / PowerPack (1.2.8+): Content Grid / UABB (1.4.5+): Advanced Posts
- Code Cleanup & Improvements
- New filters pods_beaver_loop_settings_find_params and pods_beaver_loop_settings_field_params
1.0 – June 9th, 2017
- Official release on WordPress.org