What’s great content if it never gets published? At Presto Media, we know you want to focus on growing your business and to spend less time managing content. Presto Media delivers your assignment wherever you need it to go online. This could be a CMS, a Google Folder, or a simple email to you — whatever you prefer, we can accommodate.
Steps To Install The Presto Media WordPress Plugin
1. Activate the Presto Media WordPress Plugin.
2. Hover over the Settings tab and select “Presto Media”
3. On this page, you’ll see an “Authentication Key” code. Copy this number as you will need it for the next step.
4. Log into your Presto Publisher account and click on the Settings link at the bottom left of your screen.
5. At the bottom of your Settings page you will see a section for “Manage Outlets.” Select to Manage the Outlet that is correlated with the site you just activated the plugin on.
6. Under the Manage Outlet page, you’ll be asked to enter your website’s URL in the first field, and then in the second field is where you will paste that Authentication Key you copied from your WordPress site’s Presto Media plugin page.
7. Select to Connect and you should receive a success message.
8. Congrats! You just installed and connected your Presto Media WordPress Plugin!
- Does the plugin automatically publish my article?
No. The article will be sent over as a Draft article.
- Does the plugin allow me to control article tags and categories?
No. The only detail you can control from the Presto platform is the Author.
- Does the plugin slow down my site?
No. The plugin was built for speed.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“Presto Media” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
- Deliver articles from your Presto Media platform account into your WordPress CMS.
- Your WordPress site’s Categories are sent to your Presto Media account so Writers can select which site category the article should be submitted under.
- Articles will now include a selected Category when delivered to your WordPress CMS.
- Articles will now include selected Tags (3 or more) when delivered to your WordPress CMS.
- Add plugin assets
- Fix some versioning discrepancies
- Updates to the Settings page design.
- Ability to receive more article information from the Presto platform including: SEO details and social media share details.
- Auto-publish article feature.
- Sends published article URL back to your Presto Media account.