Sometimes you have a need for having links to external URLs show up interspersed among your own pages or posts. This plugin lets you easily create such “redirecting” posts or pages by simply setting a custom field.
Usage: Add the custom field with label “redirect” to any post or page. Enter the redirect target URL as the value of that custom field. Now all links on your site to that post or page will be replaced with that redirect URL! If you try to visit the permalink URL for that page, it will redirect the user to that redirect URL too.
This plugin actually also works fine to redirect a URL to another URL on the same site as well.
Placeholders: New in version 0.9: the strings
%site% in URLs are replaced by the WordPress home URL and site URLs, respectively.
Development of this plugin was supported by the Arts at MIT.
If your question isn’t here, ask your own question at the WordPress.org forums. Please do not email or tweet with questions.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“Redirect by Custom Field” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
Ενδιαφέρεστε για την ανάπτυξη;
- Added new “hide redirects” filter in the list of posts/pages.
- New placeholder function:
%site%in URLs are replaced by the WordPress home URL and site URLs, respectively.
- New filter
redirect_by_custom_field_placeholdersto add or modify placeholders.
- Removed inappropriate
esc_urlwhich was messing up some redirects.
- New user-definable constant
- Rewritten to use the
template_redirectaction instead, which catches some edge cases.
- WordPress’s own permalinks in the WordPress admin now are actually displayed, together with the redirect URL.
- Fixed a potential PHP warning
- Fixed an error in the query filter
- Fixed redirect in some direct URL access cases
- Properly sanitizes redirect URLs
- First public release