This plugin allows you to import your personal hisotry of rides from ride sharing services into individual posts. Currently, Uber is the only supported provider.
What gets Imported?
Each trip gets saved as a separate post with contents of:
- Map image
- Pickup & dropoff addresses
- Trip duration
- Trip mileage
- Driver name
- Fare and currency
More info is stored in post_meta:
- Trip id (used to identify previously imported trips)
- Full JSON data about the trip, as known from the imported file
- Encoded map coordinates so you can render your own map in your theme or plugin
If plugin People & Places is active, it will be used to tag posts with driver profiles using its People taxonomy.
Imported File Format
Since there is no public API which could be used to retrieve the full history, this importer uses a file format generated by a browser extension RideShare Trip Stats (v2.2 or higher) which you must run on the website of the provider.
This importer has been designed to work well together with other Keyring Social Importers by using similar ways to tag post with post_meta. The reason this importer is not included directly there is that it requires a JSON file to be manually exported and uploaded into the importer. All other importers in Keyring use an API connection but sadly, for ride sharing, API access is very limited.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Tools > Import, select RideShare and follow the instructions
Δεν υπάρχουν αξιολογήσεις για αυτό το πρόσθετο.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“RideShare Importer” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
Ενδιαφέρεστε για την ανάπτυξη;
- Initial release.