Visit the official Shopify Importer plugin page for more support & additional information
If you have a Shopify.com website, you may want to export your products from Shopify and into your WordPress blog. This would make it easy to blog about all the products in your store.
- Tags will be imported as tags
- All the exported product details will be added to the post or page as Custom Fields, allowing you to modify your theme to display all the details of your products.
- Import products as draft (Default: Import products as published)
- Import products as pages (Default: Import products as posts)
- Import Vendors as categories (For “Import as posts” only)
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress’ built-in Add New Plugin installer
- Activate the plugin
- Go to the Import page (Tools > Import)
- Click on the Shopify link
- Follow the instructions on the page
- How should the CSV file be formatted?
The CSV file should be formatted exactly how it gets exported from the Shopify products screen. There is a
sample-products.csvfile included in the plugin for you to use as a template as well.
- Does this plugin require I use Shopify?
The purpose for this plugin is to import data from a Shopify store, so you would either want to have an active store or have at least an exported CSV file.
- What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
Δεν υπάρχουν αξιολογήσεις για αυτό το πρόσθετο.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“Shopify Importer” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
- Initial plugin release.