This is an ADDON plugin to give further functionality to the plugin Simple 301 Redirects plugin.
Simple 301 Redirects – Addon – Bulk Uploader adds an extra section to the settings tab
to upload a CSV of old and new URL’s to input into the Simple 301 Redirects plugin. An example CSV is bundled in with the plugin to get you going quickly.
The plugin checks for duplicate old URLs and alerts you of these in the summary after your CSV has been processed.
If you have any suggestions or would like to see a feature in the plugin, please let me know in the support forum.
Any issues you are having, I’d also love to know, so again, please let me know using the support forum.
Many thanks to Ash Durham, for his great contribution to the development of this plugin.
He has excellent projects, you can find out about them here @kingproplugins on Twitter, KingProPlugins on Facebook or King Pro Plugins on Google+
Recommended our plugins
We invite you to check out a few other related free plugins that our team has also produced that you may find especially useful:
- Clearfy – WordPress optimization plugin and disable ultimate tweaker
- Disable Comments for Any Post Types (Remove Comments)
- Cyrlitera – transliteration of links and file names
- Cyr-to-lat reloaded – transliteration of links and file names
- Disable admin notices individually
- Hide login page
- Disable updates, Disable automatic updates, Updates manager
- WordPress Assets manager, dequeue scripts, dequeue styles
- Robin image optimizer — save money on image compression
- Download and unzip the zip file onto your computer
- Upload the ‘simple-301-bulk-uploader’ folder into the
/wp-content/plugins/directory (alternatively, install the plugin from the plugin directory within the admin)
- Ενεργοποιήστε το πρόσθετο μέσω του μενού “Πρόσθετα” στο WordPress
- Drag the widget into your sidebar and modify the settings or insert the shortcode into a post or theme template.
Having Trouble? Get support either on the support forums here or at @kingproplugins on Twitter, KingProPlugins on Facebook or King Pro Plugins on Google+
- What is a CSV?
A CSV is a Comma-Separated Values file, which put simply, is a spreadsheet saved in a particular format.
- What can I use to create a CSV?
To easily create a CSV file, use a spreadsheet program like Excel or Open Office Spreadsheets. Simple 301 Redirects – Addon – Bulk Uploader is setup to handle a 2 column
CSV with the old URL in the first column and the new URL in the second column.
Have a question thats not listed? Get support either on the support forums here or at @kingproplugins on Twitter, KingProPlugins on Facebook or King Pro Plugins on Google+
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“Simple 301 Redirects – Addon – Bulk Uploader” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
Μεταφράστε το “Simple 301 Redirects – Addon – Bulk Uploader” στην γλώσσα σας.
Ενδιαφέρεστε για την ανάπτυξη;
Περιηγηθείτε στον κώδικα, ανατρέξτε στο αποθετήριο SVN ή εγγραφείτε στο αρχείο καταγραφής αλλαγών ανάπτυξης μέσω RSS .
- Fixing vulnerabilities
- Compatible with WordPress 5.0
- Fix some bugs
- Compatible with the latest version of WordPress
- Bug fixes
- Added mime type “plain/text”
- Added mime type “application/ms-excel”
- Added mime type “application/x-excel”
- Updated permissions to match that of the parent plugin
- Another mime type added
- Added icons for WP4.0
- Addition of another mime type
- Addition of some error code to help determine mime type issues
- Addition of another mime type found in Firefox
- Update to deprecated user levels to the matching role
- Added ability to delete 301 redirect list
- Update to allowed file type list
- Export to CSV feature
- Option added to force PHP to auto detect line endings
- Adding back a mistakenly removed mime type
- Addition of another mime type
- Addition of further mime types
- Update to uploader to read the file coming from a PC