SMTP King Pro seamlessly enables you to use your own email address to send out emails from your WordPress site. This will make these
emails appear as if they are being sent directly from you by using your email address in the from field as opposed to WordPress using the servers generic email address
to send the emails out. Just install and set, SMTP King Pro handles the rest.
SMTP King Pro allows you to specify your SMTP host, the username and password to connect to your email, the SMTP port if different
from default and what address and name to use as the “from” address.
If you have any suggestions or would like to see a feature in the plugin, please let me know in the support forum.
Any issues you are having, I’d also love to know, so again, please let me know using the support forum.
- Download and unzip the zip file onto your computer
- Upload the ‘smtp-king-pro’ folder into the
/wp-content/plugins/directory (alternatively, install the plugin from the plugin directory within the admin)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag the widget into your sidebar and modify the settings or insert the shortcode into a post or theme template.
- How do I find my SMTP details?
These details are normally provided by your mail server host. Standard settings are generally mail.yourdomain.com and using your email as a username and your emails password.
Δεν υπάρχουν αξιολογήσεις για αυτό το πρόσθετο.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“SMTP King Pro” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
- Updated to allow TLS and SSL connections to be used
- Update to KPP section with release of new plugin
- Created local copy of Font Awesome as requested by WordPress