fixed JS issue
A Monthly Calendar widget, highly configurable,
enable you to select a post type and field for the date to be used.
The Widget can be used for:
- Display post in a calendar view according to publish date or according to a custom field storing different date.
- Display a custom post type in a calendar view according to custom field as date or using the post publish date.
- Display pages the same way.
Here are some ideas for using SOGO Calendar Widget Plugin:
- Display events in a widget
- Display Trainings in a widget
- Display online meetings in a widget
The Widget will display a day which have values in different color,
giving the user the option to click on the day and view a list with all items occur in that day,
each item is a link to the item page.
Missing something? need help?
Contact us from the support tab or email us directly at email@example.com
Love the plugin?
Don’t forget to vote for us and feel free to donate so we can continue sharing free plugins
- Upload the plugin to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Appearance > Widgets
- Drop the widget on your side and continue!
- Does it support RTL
2.can I put more then 1 widget in one page
yes, as many as you like
- how does it work?
you need to create a custom field first that will hold the date for the event (we are not using the post date
as it will not be publish before the date occur) therefor, we use a new custom field (meta field) that will store the
date for the event.
once you have the custom field you need to enter its name i the widget area.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“Sogo Calendar Widget” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
Ενδιαφέρεστε για την ανάπτυξη;
- initial version
- add readme.txt.
- update translation file.
fixed calendar prev and next buttons directions.