Create a Professional Golf Website
Transform your WordPress blog into a fully configurable golf website. Features a suite of golf tools including scorecards, courses, holes per round, par per hole, handicap adjustments, leaderboards, and individual profiles for players.
SportsPress for Golf is currently in Beta. Please feel free to share your feedback with us so we can continue to develop and improve SportsPress for Golf!
- Golf Admin Branding to replace the SportsPress icon with a golf ball
- Schedule Rounds
- Select Courses with Map
- Adjustable Par Setting per Hole
- 9-Hole and 18-Hole Rounds
Looking for more advanced golf functionality? Upgrade to SportsPress Pro to get access to more advanced features for your golf club website.
SportsPress Themes for Athletes
Please Rate, Vote, and Enjoy!
Your feedback is much appreciated and makes all the difference in improving SportsPress for Golf.
- WordPress 3.8 or greater
- SportsPress 1.9 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of SportsPress for Golf, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “SportsPress for Golf” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our golf plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading our golf plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
If on the off-chance you do encounter issues with the event/team/player/staff pages after an update you simply need to flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting ‘save’. That should return things to normal.
Will SportsPress for Golf work with my theme?
Yes; SportsPress for Golf will work with any theme, but may require some styling to make it match nicely.
Can I import teams/players/staff/matches?
Yes, CSV importers are included with the core SportsPress plugin. Go to Tools > Import and choose from one of the SportsPress CSV importers.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“SportsPress for Golf” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
Μεταφράστε το “SportsPress for Golf” στην γλώσσα σας.
Ενδιαφέρεστε για την ανάπτυξη;
Περιηγηθείτε στον κώδικα, ανατρέξτε στο αποθετήριο SVN ή εγγραφείτε στο αρχείο καταγραφής αλλαγών ανάπτυξης μέσω RSS .
- Feature – Apply default sport setting for smoother installation.
- Tweak – Update TGMPA library.
- Localization – Update text domain for golf-related strings.
- Feature – Add a row to record par for each hole.
- Feature – Save the number of holes per round.
- Feature – Crop the scorecard based on number of holes in that round.
- Tweak – Display golf ball icon in place of SportsPress logo.
- Tweak – Display events as rounds.
- Tweak – Display venues as courses.
- Tweak – Display box scores as scorecards.
- Tweak – Display league tables as leaderboards.
- Tweak – Display adjustments as handicaps in leaderboard edit screen.
- Tweak – Remove player positions from core.