The Best Stripe Payment Forms and Stripe Payments Plugin for WordPress
WP Simple Pay is the best Stripe payment forms and Stripe payments plugin for WordPress that helps you quickly accept credit card payments to grow your business.
WP Simple Pay is a standalone Stripe payments plugin that connects Stripe with WordPress. In just a few steps, you can be up and running in no time. Simply create a payment form and start accepting credit cards and other payment types on your WordPress site.
Stripe Checkout is a drop-in payment flow optimized for the highest conversion. It’s built for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. It’s continuously tested and updated to offer a frictionless payment experience. It’s also PCI DSS compliant and SCA-ready without any changes to your website.
WP Simple Pay Pro – Stripe Payment Forms
This plugin is the lite version of the WP Simple Pay Pro plugin that comes with many payment features including custom fields, user-entered amounts, coupon codes, tax rates, recurring payments (aka subscriptions), alternate payment methods, ACH, direct debit, Buy Now Pay Later and tons more. Click here to purchase the best Stripe payment forms and Stripe payments plugin now!
WP Simple Pay Payment Form Features for Stripe
- Embeddable payment form buttons
- Integration with Stripe Checkout hosted payment forms
- Custom branding on Stripe Checkout payment forms
- Collect billing & shipping addresses in Stripe
- Support for 30+ languages, 45+ countries, and 135+ currencies in Stripe
- Apple Pay & Google Pay with Stripe Checkout
- PCI compliant & SCA-ready payment forms for secure payments
- Smart fraud protection & spam prevention
- AffiliateWP integration
- Page builder integrations (Divi, Elementor)
- Developer-friendly for building custom integrations
- Embeddable payment buttons
- Pre-made payment form templates
WP Simple Pay Pro Payment Form Features for Stripe
If you need more functionality for your Stripe credit card forms, you can upgrade to WP Simple Pay Pro to get these powerful features:
- On-site payment forms (no redirect)
- Drag & drop payment form builder
- Custom payment form fields to capture additional data
- Mobile-optimized embedded & overlay payment forms
- Apple Pay & Google Pay support with custom payment forms
- Custom payment receipt emails with Stripe
- User-entered credit card amounts (great for donations)
- Coupon code management for Stripe
- Tax rate management for Stripe
- Accept ACH payments from U.S. bank accounts
- Accept alternative payments (iDEAL, Alipay, giropay, SEPA, Bancontact, Przelewy24, FPX)
- Accept recurring payments with Stripe
- One-time & recurring subscriptions with Stripe
- User-managed subscriptions with Stripe
- Send renewal reminders with Stripe
- Create installment plans with Stripe
- Charge initial setup fees with Stripe
- Offer free trials with Stripe
- Coupon duration settings
- Buy Now, Pay Later with Klarna & Afterpay/Clearpay
By upgrading to WP Simple Pay Pro, you also get access to one-on-one help from our knowledgeable support team and our extensive documentation site.
WP Simple Pay has been a game changer for my business. There is no simpler way to add Stripe payments to your site. We offer subscriptions with setup fees and this plugin handled these needs beautifully. Their support is unrivaled too.
Brian Casel, Founder of Audience Ops
There is a small 2% credit card fee per-transaction plus Stripe fees while using WP Simple Pay Lite. Upgrade to Pro for no added credit card form fees and priority support.
Who is WP Simple Pay For?
- Freelancers and agencies who develop custom websites
- Coaches and consultants selling one-time and recurring services
- Sites selling a small number of physical products
- Fitness and yoga studios selling one-time, monthly and annual memberships
- Charities and churches accepting credit card payments for one-time and recurring donations
- Sites selling tickets for events
- Startups accepting Stripe payments before building out a custom billing system
We needed to start accepting credit card payments for services quickly, and WP Simple Pay over-delivered. The plugin and support behind it have been key in building up our 6-figure business. I couldn’t wish for anything more out of a product.
Craig Hewitt, Founder of Podcast Motor
WP Simple Pay is a verified member of the Stripe partner program. This program recognizes software that meets Stripe’s strict quality requirements and provides users of WP Simple Pay and Stripe with the confidence they need to trust us both with their payment form integrations.
Below are a few examples of ways you can set up Stripe payment and credit card forms with WP Simple Pay. See our demo site to try them out for yourself.
Payment Form Drag & Drop Builder
Drag and drop to add a custom amount entry, a coupon code field, various custom field types, subscription plan selection, a payment summary and more.
All data entered into these custom payment fields are stored as “metadata” with each Stripe payment record within your Stripe dashboard, so everything is viewable alongside all payment or subscription plan data.
3 Payment Form Display Types
Select from the embedded, overlay, or Stripe Checkout payment form display types.
Compare them by trying a few of our demos.
Use Stripe Checkout Payment Form Pages
If you need only minimal payment form customizations and don’t need an overlay payment form, you can utilize Stripe’s fully-hosted checkout pages for payment forms. You can set a few options when using Stripe Checkout, but when this option is selected, Stripe dictates what can and cannot be configured on the checkout page as it is served up by Stripe’s servers.
We paid developers for several hours to do what WP Simple Pay accomplished in minutes. A no-brainer investment for us.
Justin McGill, Founder of LeadFuze
Allow Custom Credit Card Payment Amounts
Set a one-time credit card payment amount or let your site visitors pay what they want. Optionally specify minimum and default amounts.
Add and Customize Subscription Options in Stripe
Connect a payment button to an individual Stripe plan or let your site visitors pick a plan to subscribe to. Add a custom amount option, charge a setup fee or tie into free trials.
Try a few of these subscription demos:
- Set single plan, user selects plan and adding custom fields
- Allow customer or donor to enter a recurring custom amount
- Add an initial setup fee or allow a free trial period
You can also set up installment plans to end subscriptions after a specific number of charges.
Offer Discounts with Coupon Codes in Stripe
Percent or amount-off coupon codes added in your Stripe dashboard can be used in your payment forms.
Use with subscriptions or one-time payments, and optionally add a total amount label that updates real-time.
I’ve set up payment processing on over a dozen sites and it usually takes forever just to get up and running. Using WP Simple Pay I was accepting Stripe payments in no time. It’s one of the best decisions I made while launching my new product.
Mike Taber, Founder of Bluetick
Add Apple Pay and Google Pay Buttons to Stripe Payment forms
Give your site visitors the option to pay using Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Microsoft Pay with a single button in your custom embedded or overlay payment forms.
Anyone with a browser and device combination that allows one of these options will see the new payment button.
Accept ACH Debit Payments with Stripe
Give your U.S. customers the option to pay directly from their bank accounts with ACH debit payments and take advantage of lower fees in Stripe. ACH payments on Stripe cost 0.80%, capped at $5, with no monthly fees or verification fees.
Accept Buy Now, Pay Later Payments with Klarna and Afterpay/Clearpay
With a buy now, pay later payment method enabled, your customers get more payment flexibility, allowing them to purchase what they want now and pay over time. Your business receives the full payment upfront and is protected from fraud, while your customers pay nothing or only a portion of the total upfront without fees.
More Alternative Payment Methods with Stripe
Even more alternative payment methods for your credit card payment forms are supported by WP Simple Pay and Stripe. Check out these demos:
Customized Payment Confirmation Details with Stripe
Easily customize the credit card payment confirmation details your customers see within the post editor using placeholder tags.
Complete any purchase on our demo site to see it in action.
Locale and Currency Settings in Stripe
Stripe currently supports 30+ languages, 45+ countries, and 135+ currencies. WP Simple Pay lets you set the locale (language) for your payment forms as well as the preferred currency and date formats for your site’s region.
The WP Simple Pay team has been outstanding. From technical support to feature requests to frequent product updates – the value provided has saved us thousands over building a Stripe integration ourselves.
Jon MacDonald, Founder of The Good
WP Simple Pay is backed by top-notch technical support from our globally distributed full-time support team. We also have an extensive documentation site available. If you’re looking for faster support via email, we encourage you to purchase a WP Simple Pay Pro license.
If you like our Stripe payment form plugin, then consider checking out our other projects:
- OptinMonster – Get More Email Subscribers with the most popular conversion optimization plugin for WordPress.
- WPForms – #1 drag & drop online form builder for WordPress (trusted by 5 million sites).
- MonsterInsights – See the Stats that Matter and Grow Your Business with Confidence. Best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress.
- SeedProd – Create beautiful landing pages with our powerful drag & drop landing page builder.
- WP Mail SMTP – Improve email deliverability for your contact form with the most popular SMTP plugin for WordPress.
- RafflePress – Best WordPress giveaway and contest plugin to grow traffic and social followers.
- Smash Balloon – #1 social feeds plugin for WordPress – display social media content in WordPress without code.
- AIOSEO – The original WordPress SEO plugin to help you rank higher in search results (trusted by over 3 million sites).
- PushEngage – Connect with visitors after they leave your website with the leading web push notification plugin.
- TrustPulse – Add real-time social proof notifications to boost your store conversions by up to 15%.
- SearchWP – The most advanced custom WordPress search plugin to improve WordPress search quality.
- AffiliateWP – The #1 affiliate management plugin for WordPress. Add a referral program to your online store
- Easy Digital Downloads – The best WordPress eCommerce plugin to sell digital products (eBooks, software, music, and more).
- Sugar Calendar – A simple event calendar plugin for WordPress that’s both easy and powerful.
Αυτό το πρόσθετο παρέχει 1 μπλοκ.
- Stripe Payment Forms by WP Simple Pay - Best Stripe Payments Plugin for WordPress
The easiest way to install WP Simple Pay is to search for it via your site’s Dashboard.
- Log in to your site’s dashboard (e.g. www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin).
- Click on the “Plugins” tab in the left panel, then click “Add New”.
- Search for “Stripe” or “WP Simple Pay” and find our plugin near the top.
- Install it by clicking the “Install Now” link.
- When installation finishes, click “Activate Plugin”.
- A new menu item “WP Simple Pay” should appear in your dashboard.
If you prefer installing manually you can download the plugin ZIP file here.
Additional documentation at docs.wpsimplepay.com.
Can I collect payments on mobile?
Yes. Stripe Checkout is optimized for mobile credit card payments and automatically presents Apple Pay or Google Pay options when available.
Can I create multiple payment forms?
Yes. There is no limit to the number of credit card payment forms you can create, each with unique settings.
Is there a maximum amount that can be collected per payment?
No. Our Stripe credit card payment forms do not have a limit on how much money can be processed.
Do I need to purchase a Stripe payment gateway add-on?
No. WP Simple Pay connects to Stripe (and Stripe only) out of the box. No Stripe payment gateway add-on required.
Can I collect more than just payment data from my customers?
WP Simple Pay Pro allows you to insert additional custom fields in your payment forms to record extra data with each Stripe payment record.
Where can payment forms be embedded?
Payment forms are embedded via shortcodes and can be placed anywhere a shortcode can.
What are the fees for collecting payments?
Stripe has a per-transaction charge which varies by country. See Stripe’s pricing for details.
Besides Stripe’s pricing, WP Simple Pay charges an additional 2% fee for transactions processed through WP Simple Pay Lite (the free version of the plugin).
The 2% additional fee is removed by upgrading to WP Simple Pay Pro.
Can I offer coupon codes to my site visitors?
WP Simple Pay Pro provides a way to add a field to allow an amount or percentage off discount code.
Can I accept payments without leaving my website (on-site checkout)?
WP Simple Pay Pro offers on-site payment forms that ensure customers never leave your site.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“Stripe Payment Forms by WP Simple Pay – Best Stripe Payments Plugin for WordPress” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
Το “Stripe Payment Forms by WP Simple Pay – Best Stripe Payments Plugin for WordPress” έχει μεταφραστεί σε 3 γλώσσες. Ευχαριστούμε τους μεταφραστές για τις συνεισφορές τους.
Ενδιαφέρεστε για την ανάπτυξη;
Stripe Payment Forms v4.4.5 – April 27, 2022
- New: Stay up to date with WP Simple Pay via the notification inbox.
- Fix: Ensure payment form template explorer displays properly with WooCommerce active.
- Fix: Ensure top of page notice remains dismissed after dismissal.
- Fix: Ensure setup wizard does not override previously set settings.
Stripe Payment Forms v4.4.4 – March 30, 2022
- New: Display a notice to site admins and do not output a form without price options.
- New: Add Stripe Instant Payouts education.
- New: Add additional payment form templates.
- Fix: Add more specific UTM arguments to URLs.
- Fix: Add additional opinionated styles to form preview notice.
- Fix: Update “Tested up to” to
Stripe Payment Forms v4.4.3 – March 3, 2022
- New: Payment Form Templates – choose from premade templates to quickly create payment forms.
- New: Elementor – select a payment form to launch in a “Button”, “Price Table,” or “Call to Action” widget.
- New: Divi – select a payment form to launch in the “Button”, “Price Table”, or “Call to Action” module.
- Fix: Ensure screen options can be used to hide additional metaboxes added to payment form settings.
- Fix: Ensure classic editor payment form inserter displays payment form title.
Stripe Payment Forms v4.4.2 – February 10, 2022
- New: Add “Setup Wizard” for new installs.
- New: Add “WP Simple Pay” payment form block.
- New: Load payment form preview in an isolated environment. Add helper links.
- New: Link branding bar logo to website.
- Fix: Ensure default $1.00 amount can be saved on initial form publish.
- Fix: Do not display empty form state when searching for payment forms.
- Fix: Update reCAPTCHA setup description.
- Fix: Ensure “Test Mode” can be toggled when there is no active connection.
- Fix: Only show published pages in settings dropdowns.
- Fix: Redirect back to relevant page when connecting to Stripe.
- Dev: Update test matrix against WordPress 5.9.
Stripe Payment Forms v4.4.1 – January 11, 2022
- New: Lite – add a 2% application fee to Checkout Sessions for new Stripe Connect connections.
- New: Stripe Checkout – Add support for collecting phone numbers.
- New: Show an alert when leaving unsaved changes on payment forms.
- New: Add “Copy to clipboard” buttons to payment form shortcodes and system report.
- New: Add an admin notice requesting a review after 14 days of installation/update.
- Fix: Update admin bar from “Simple Pay” to “WP Simple Pay”.
- Dev: Update copyright dates.
Stripe Payment Forms v4.4.0 – December 14, 2021
- New: Add additional product education.
- New: Add product education dashboard widget.
- New: Add branding to all plugin pages.
- New: Various plugin UI/UX improvements.
- New: Show notice if payment form title is empty.
- New: Add confirmation when disconnecting a Stripe account.
- New: Add empty states to payment form list when no forms have been created.
- New: Show global reCAPTCHA and tax settings within payment form settings.
- New: Alert users of test/live and publishable/secret swapped API credentials.
- New: Add India, Brazil and United Arab Emirates as a supported account country.
- New: Automatically retry Stripe API requests on a network failure.
- Fix: Add consistency to UTM parameters in
- Fix: Ensure
simpay_get_currenciesfilter is called.
- Fix: Avoid fatal error on the_title filter when used incorrectly by other plugins.
- Fix: Ensure Stripe API errors are properly output.
- Fix: Avoid
get_query_var()usage within admin panel for better compatibility with other plugins.
- Fix: Do not output PHP warnings when visiting Payment Confirmation page directly.
- Fix: Show generic error message text when REST API response is invalid JSON.
- Fix: Rename “Macedonia” to “North Macedonia”.
- Fix: Lighten placeholder colors on Payment Form settings to avoid confusion with values.
- Dev: Add plugin service container, service providers, and subscriber architecture in