Works out of the box (no coding required) to create a warm pink & neutral admin color scheme.
Developers: You can use this as a base to create your own color scheme. The plugin will look for a file called admin-color.css in the root of your theme or child theme, and comes with admin-color.scss for you to edit and compile your own.
This plugin will look for admin-color.css in the root of your theme or child theme, and override the styles used in the plugin itself. It will be a complete override, so you’ll need to move the entire file over, otherwise styles will be missing. This is a developer tool, not an options interface. You’ll need to be comfortable writing CSS and/or Sass and adding files to your theme directory.
In the Resources folder of the plugin, copy admin-color.css to the root of your theme or child theme, and edit colors as you like.
I’ve provided a Sass file with the necessary variables to make it easier to rapidly create new color schemes. It comes with a relative URL (based on the theme root) to import the other Sass files (mixins and styles) from the plugin itself. Grab that file from the Resources folder and use it to generate your own admin-color.css quickly.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Once Super Thorough Admin Color Scheme is installed, activate it via the Plugin page.
- Under Users > Your Profile, select Super Thorough in the Admin Color Scheme section and Save.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“Super Thorough Admin Color Scheme” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
Ενδιαφέρεστε για την ανάπτυξη;
- Added “positive” and “notification” colors
- Added body icon color
- Updated CSS to cover new/revised admin elements
- Updated examples
- More style coverage for widget and menu editors
- Tweaked color balance between different elements
- Reorganize sass files to be somewhat more cohesive
- Update dark theme example
- More style coverage for media library, media modals, media editor, plugins page, and error color
- Add dark theme example in the resources folder
- Add theme override for custom css with admin-color.css and admin-color.scss!
- Targeted additional classes in the admin body so you can create “dark” color schemes
- Update the hover appearance to behave more like core color schemes
- Target a few more elements that weren’t addressed before
- Original version! Yay!