WP Tabs is the most user-friendly, highly customizable, responsive WordPress tabs plugin to display your content in a clean organized tabbed navigation.
The plugin works great out of the box. You can instantly create beautiful and fully customized tabs in your WordPress site. It has an intuitive shortcode generator with 30+ visual customization options. You can change tabs color, and other settings easily.
We believe that you shouldn’t be a programmer or hire a web developer to create professional-looking tabs for your site. That’s why we built the WP Tabs plugin that’s both EASY and POWERFUL. Enjoy it!
WP Tabs 2.0
WP Tabs 2.0 has completely been rebuilt and this provides you now many improvements and new amazing features. Compatible with the new WordPress v5.x (Gutenberg).
Key Features List
- Slick and super fast.
- Mobile-first design.
- Shortcode Generator.
- Fully customizable.
- Clean and intuitive admin panel.
- 2 Tabs positions (left and right).
- 30+ Styling customization options.
- Create unlimited tabs sets.
- Drag & drop tab item for easy sorting.
- Display group-wise tabs.
- Tab items – sorting, clone, delete options.
- Unique settings for each tab set.
- No programming skills required.
- Supports HTML content, images, shortcodes.
- Multiple instances on one page.
- Event or Action–supports click/mouseover.
- Ability to use external shortcodes.
- Tabs title background, active, and hover color.
- Tab title color, active, and hover color.
- Tab title padding, border, and border radius.
- HTML title tag (H1-H6 tags).
- Tabs description padding, border, and background color.
- Strip all HTML tags of tab content.
- WP classic editor (WYSIWYG) for tabs content.
- Tabs set section title and its margin.
- The custom margin between tabs.
- Endless color and styling options.
- SEO-friendly and speed optimized.
- Mobile versions–tabs screen size and tabs mode.
- The Bootstrap framework used (Customized to never conflict).
- No absolute positioning and height.
- Gutenberg compatible.
- Preloader option.
- Clean up data option (when the plugin deleted).
- Fully localized.
- Widget supported.
- WordPress Multi-site ready.
- RTL language ready.
- Compatible with any Theme.
- Custom CSS field to override styles.
- Cross-browser supported.
- Online documentation (Text and Video)
- And many more options.
- Loco Translate
- Google Language Translator
Page Builders Ready
- Gutenberg Editor
- Divi Builders
- Themify Builder
- Fusion Builder
- Genesis Framework
If you have any question about working with WP Tabs, you can take a look at online documentation.
For Fast Support, and Bug Reporting
We are very responsive about support requests – so if you face a problem or find any bugs, post it in the support forum, and we will respond within 15 hours (except holidays).
Designed and Developed with ❤ by ShapedPlugin
Αυτό το πρόσθετο παρέχει 1 μπλοκ.
- WP Tabs
- PHP 5.6 or later
- MySQL 5.6 or later
- WordPress 4.3 or later
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working
AUTOMATIC INSTALLATION (EASIEST WAY)
To do an automatic install of WP Tabs, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click
In the search field type “WP Tabs” by ShapedPlugin. Once you have found it you can install it by simply clicking
“Install Now” and then “Activate”.
Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
- Download wp-expand-tabs-free.zip
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Upload’ area
- Select wp-expand-tabs-free.zip from your computer
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
- Download wp-expand-tabs-free.zip
- Extract the wp-expand-tabs-free directory to your computer
- Upload the wp-expand-tabs-free directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to install a WordPress plugin.
Q. Is WP Tabs free?
A: Yes! WP Tabs is and always will be free.
Q. How can I Add tabs to my site?
A: After activating the plugin, you will see WP Tabs in WordPress admin dashboard.
* Click on Add New menu;
* Write a Shortcode Title which is optional (shown as tab group section title) for the Tab Group;
* Select Content from the Tabs Type option;
* Add some content by following the steps below:
* Click on Add New Tab button;
* Type Title for the Tab item;
* Write description/content for the tab item;
* Thus, you can add tab items as many as you want.
* You can customize the setting fields how you want. And then click on→ Publish and you will find a Generated Shortcode in the bottom area;
* Copy and Paste the Tabs or Tab Group Shortcode to your post/page or anywhere on your site.
I’d like access to more features. How can I get them?
You can get access to more features when you purchase a license of the plugin. Purchasing a license of WP Tabs Pro gets you to access the full version of WP Tabs, automatic lifetime updates, and support.
Q. What if I upgrade to premium version?
A: Your existing tabs content will work with premium version. So you won’t lose your developed contents.
Q. Do I need to have coding skills to use WP Tabs?
A: No. You don’t need any coding skills. No more pain writing any shortcode attributes to display tabs in your site. With just a few clicks, you can amazingly create unlimited tab groups.
Q. Is WP Tabs responsive?
A: Yes, WP Tabs is fully responsive, mobile and touch-friendly.
Q. Can I add Tabs anywhere on my website?
A: Yes, you can add tabs inside your blog posts, pages, widgets, and anywhere else on your WordPress site with a shortcode or PHP function.
Q. How to show tabs/tabs group into my homepage or header.php or other PHP files?
A: <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[wptabs id=”x…”]’); ?>
Q. Can I have multiple tab group with the separate setting?
A: Yes. You can have an unlimited tab groups with each separate setting in the page, post, template, widget or anywhere you like.
Q. Will WP Tabs work with my theme?
A: WP Tabs works with any WordPress theme if themes are developed according to WordPress standard.
Q. How can I get support if the plugin is not working?
A: If you face any problem with our plugin or something is not working as it should, first follow the preliminary steps:
Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
If none of the previously listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and plugin versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible.
Q. Where can I report bugs?
A: If you find a bug, please report it in our active support. You will be replied once the issue is resolved.
Q. Is WP Tabs Multilingual Ready?
A: Yes, WP Tabs is 100% translation ready and tested with WPML, Polylang, Loco Translate, qTranslate-x, GTranslate, Google Language Translator, WPGlobus etc.
Q. Is WP Tabs ready with multisite?
A: Yes, WP Tabs works perfectly with WordPress multi-site network.
Q. How to use WP Tabs in WordPress 5.0 Gutenberg Block Editor
A: Adding a tab group using the WordPress 5.0 Block Editor is pretty straight-forward. You can paste the generated shortcode into a Paragraph Block or use the Shortcode Block. It works nicely as classic editor.
Q. Do you like this plugin and want to encourage us for improvement?
A: Please give the plugin 5 stars rating and your precious appreciation will help us to make it much great in the future.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“WP Tabs – Responsive Tabs Plugin for WordPress” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
Ενδιαφέρεστε για την ανάπτυξη;
2.1.15 – Nov 09, 2022
- Fix: Extra padding in tab navigation. tag in preview.
- Improved: Plugin security improved.
- Tested: WordPress 6.1 compatibility.
2.1.14 – Aug 30, 2022
- Fix: Few Deprecated JS warnings on the plugin admin page.
2.1.13 – Aug 01, 2022
- Updated: Live Demo page & Landing page link.
2.1.12 – Jul 20, 2022
- Fix: Elementor addon icon does not show along with the Easy Accordion Pro plugin.
2.1.11 – Jun 15, 2022
- New: Elementor Addon to show WP Tabs on the Elementor edit page
- Improved: The responsive video in WP Tab content
- Fix: The premium page warnings.
- Fix: Conflict with Bootstrap 5.
- Fix: Scroll issue if the mouse on hover is enabled.
2.1.10 – May 17, 2022
- Tested: WordPress 6.0 compatibility.
- Fix: Extra p tag added in ul tag after saving accordion shortcode multiple times.
- Fix: Multiple tabs break down into two lines then these tabs take space.
- Fix: CSS warning for the margin-bottom of the section title when it has no value in the backend field.
2.1.9 – May 06, 2022
- Fix: URL in tab content does not work.
2.1.8 – Apr 30, 2022
- Improved: SVG preloading icon has been added as a pre-loader image.
- Updated: The language (.pot) file.
- Fix: Some assets of the backend are not loaded properly when the hosting directory is different.
- Fix: RTL Slider direction issue.
2.1.7 – Apr 19, 2022
- Fix: Tab accordion mode does not work in theme Twenty-twenty theme.
- Fix: Media formatting/alignment issues.
2.1.6 – Mar 28, 2022
- New: Gutenberg Block for WP Tabs.
- Fix: An undefined variable warning ($review) when Review Notice has been dismissed.
- Fix: Problem with iframe embed.
- Removed: The TinyMCE button from the classic editor.
2.1.5 – Jan 26, 2022
- Tested: WordPress 5.9 compatibility.
2.1.4 – Jan 15, 2022
- New: A hook ‘sp_wp_tabs_ui_permission’ added for UI permission.
- Improved: Plugin security.
- Fix: Export/Import Issue.
2.1.3 – Dec 21, 2021
- Fix: Assets loading issue.
- Fix: Appearance panel CSS conflict issue.
- Remove: The filter hook the_content for tab content.
- Fix: Some minor issues.
2.1.2 – Dec 11, 2021
- Improved: Settings page “Save Changes” and “Reset Tab” button.
- Removed: “Reset All” button.
2.1.1 – Nov 28, 2021
- New: Tab anchoring feature is added.
- Improved: Security filter improved.
- Improved: Custom CSS option improved.
- Fix: Self-hosted video issue fixed.
- Fix: Padding in ul issue fixed.
- Fix: Contact Form 7 compatibility issue resolved.
- Fix: Underline from ul of tab content removed.
- Fix: Several minor tweaking.
2.1.0 – Oct 28, 2021
- New: Shortcode live preview option.
- Fix: Several minor issues.
2.0.15 – Sep 22, 2021
- Fix: Conflict with bootstrap v4.
2.0.14 – Sep 06, 2021
- Improved: Plugin security.
- Fix: Iframe issue.
- Fix: Text domain issue.
2.0.13 – Jul 13, 2021
- Fix: Tab content excludes the style tag issue.
- Tested: WordPress 5.8 compatibility.
2.0.12 – Jul 12, 2021
- New: Auto p tag remove hook(sp_wp_tabs_autop_remove) added.
- Fix: Iframe doesn’t render in the frontend and the embedded code deleted once when I update the shortcode.
2.0.11 – Jun 09, 2021
- New: Export and Import option.
2.0.10 – Apr 19, 2021
- Improved: Dynamic version added for admin scripts & styles.
- Fix: Premium page responsive issue.
2.0.9 – Mar 25, 2021
- Improved: Pro version compatibility
2.0.8 – Mar 18, 2021
- New: Shortcode onClick copy option.
- Improved: Dashboard Generator Settings panel.
- Improved: Settings page.
- Improved: Help page.
- Tested: WordPress 5.7 compatibility.
2.0.7 – Jan 02, 2021
- Tested: WordPress 5.6 compatibility.
2.0.6 – Aug 19, 2020
- Fix: WordPress 5.5 compatibility issue.
2.0.5 – Jul 07, 2020
- New: Tabs duplicate option.
- Fix: Tabs title width issue.
- Fix: Small screen full width tabs issue.
2.0.4 – Jan 08, 2020
- Improved: Tabs description border option.
2.0.3 – Dec 05, 2019
- Fix: HTTP and HTTPS mixed content issue.
2.0.2 – Oct 08, 2019
- Fix: Conflict with bootstrap.
2.0.1 – Oct 02, 2019
- New: Widget added.
- Improved: Admin panel.
2.0.0 – Sep 21, 2019
- New: Shortcode Generator.
- New: 2 Tabs positions (left and right).
- New: 30+ Styling customization options.
- New: Drag & drop tab items.
- New: Tab items – sorting, clone, delete options.
- New: Event or Action–supports click/mouseover.
- New: HTML title tag (H1-H6 tags) option.
- New: Tabs title background, active, and hover color.
- New: Tab title color, active, and hover color.
- New: Tab title padding, border, and border radius.
- New: Tabs description padding, border, and background color.
- New: Strip all HTML tags of tab content option.
- New: Tabs set section title and its margin option.
- New: The custom margin between tabs option.
- New: Mobile versions–tabs screen size and tabs mode.
- New: Preloader option.
- New: Clean up data option (when the plugin deleted).
- New: Custom CSS field to override styles.
- Improved: Admin dashboard UI.
- First Release