Author: Fahad Mahmood
License: GPL 3. See License below for copyright jots and tittles.
WordPress Mechanic is a combination of FAQ feeds, malware scanner, deprecated functions scanner and many other useful utilities. You don’t need to google every small issue, just browse with your WordPress mechanic or ask a new question if you are tired of searching and still not getting the desired answer. You are welcome to query anything, WordPress mechanic will provide you the ultimate support. This plugin will bridge the gap for developer who don’t have time to go to community sites and search for questions to answer. They will see the questions on their dashboard and will reply to you. You can appreciate them through the same way, every answer will have a donate link of relevant user. That can be anyone, either a developer or any WordPress geek. By this both users and developers will save their time. The idea behind this plugin is to speedup the learning process. People will ask anything without hesitation either a newbie thing. But we will moderate questions and answers because we are here to deliver the value so quality matters.
1- You can ask questions to WordPress experts.
2- You can learn WordPress in better way without hesitation.
3- If you are a WordPress expert, then you can reply to the answers and put your donate link in specific field. If user will love your support, you might be appreciated.
4- WordPress Mechanic API is in testing phase as beta version so that will be launched soon. But still questions can be asked and a no. of WordPress experts are available to help you on your dashboard.
The WordPress Mechanic plugin is copyright © 2010-2020 by Fahad Mahmood. It uses custom code written by Fahad Mahmood or taken from open discussion forum(s) according to the terms of the [GNU General Public License]. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the [GNU General Public License] as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. GNU General Public License]: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
To use WordPress Mechanic, you will need:
* an installed and configured copy of [WordPress]
(version 3.0 or later).
* FTP, SFTP or shell access to your web host
Go to your wordpress admin “yoursite.com/wp-admin”
Login and then access “yoursite.com/wp-admin/plugin-install.php?tab=upload
Upload and activate this plugin
4- That’s it, now see your dashboard and ask WordPress Mechanic anything
Download the WordPress Mechanic installation package and extract the files on
Create a new directory named
WordPress Mechanicin the
directory of your WordPress installation. Use an FTP or SFTP client to
upload the contents of your WordPress Mechanic archive to the new directory
that you just created on your web host.
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard and activate the WordPress Mechanic plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, WordPress Mechanic will be displayed on your dashboard.
Δεν υπάρχουν αξιολογήσεις για αυτό το πρόσθετο.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“WP Mechanic” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
- Updated for WP 5.8.
- WP Docs Android App added.
- Two new apps added.
- PHP Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given – fixed.
- Releasing with four Android Applications including “WordPress Acrobatics”.
- Releasing with first Android Application “WordPress Users”.
- Sanitized input and fixed direct file access issues.
- Database cleanup option refined.
- Database cleanup option added.
- Deprecated Functions search added.
- A few new features are added.
- Updated with respect to WordPress Jimmy Smith and beyond.
- Developers toolkit and settings page added.
- PHP Version related error fixed.
- Weekly updates the mechanic info instead of on every onload.