WP Projects Portfolio plugin helps managing projects to their portfolio page , this also has Request For Client Testimonial option with secure password protection that can be sent from the WP Admin Dashboard.
How does this work:
- Once after installing & activating the WP Projects Portfolio plugin in the WP Admin Dashboard , Projects link will be displayed on left hand site of the menu column.
- Add Projects with the form provided as you would normally do for a post.
- Create a Portfolio Page , place a short code
- From the Projects Page in WP Admin , there will be an option to
Request Client Recommendation& once you click on it , an email with the password along with the link
to submit the recommendation will be sent.
- The client upon receiving the email, he will be redirected to the Project page where he will be prompted to enter the password that is mailed to him.
- Upon entering the correct password , he will be prompted with a form to submit his recommendations.
- Once the recommendation is submitted , the admin will receive an email alert along with the link to approve it.
- The admin can also view the Recommendations received by clicking the menu
Total CR-Received& the Projects with new Recommendations will be displayed
- Edit the Project page & at the bottom under Recommendation box , select the
Display in the website:ON
- Now the client recommendation for that particular project will be displayed under the Project details page on the Visitor side
- You can also switch off , if you choose not to display the recommendation
Category based projects:
Display category based projects using category slug / name
[wp-projects-portfolio per_page=9 portfolio_type=’Magazine”]
- PC Safari 🙂
- PC Chrome 🙂
- PC Firefox 🙂
- PC ie7+ versions
Please Vote and Enjoy
Your votes really make a difference! Thanks.
Tested all functionality items with latest wp core and primary themes.
= Version 1.1
*Fixed file upload issues and completed compatibility updates
= Version 1.1
* Added feature to display category based projects using category slug / name
* Integrated pagination option for category projects
- The required latest functions upgrade with WordPress version 3.8.1
- Updated conditional statements , checked capabilities & fixed issues.
- Upload the entire
wp-projects-portfoliofolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘Projects’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
Do you have questions or issues with WP Projects Portfolio? Use the following support form appropriately.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“WP Projects Portfolio with Client Testimonials” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές