Conceived for Pizza Delivery Businesses, but flexible enough to serve any restaurant type.
Maintain your restaurant menu online and accept cash on delivery orders.
Set categories, multiple prices per item and descriptions.
Several layouts inbuilt(Default, Responsive, Grid).
New order notifications.
Opening/Closing times per day.
Multilingual Frontend (just update labels in admin settings page and/or widget as required). WPML compatible.
Keeps track of your online orders.
Shortcode enabled. (see complete shortcode list)
Many other additional options inbuilt.
To see the plugin in action with different themes try it at demo.wp-pizza.com
If you wish to allow your customers to add additional ingredients to any given menu item, have a look at the premium “WPPizza Add Ingredients” extension
Premium extensions available:
- Add Ingredients (Toppings) – (Demo)
- Delivery By Post/ZipCode – (Demo)
- Cross-Sells – (Demo)
- Pickup Prices – (Demo)
- Preorder – (Demo)
- Stockmanagement – (Details / Screenshots)
- Coupons and Discounts – (Demo)
- Timed Menu – (Demo)
- Rewards – (Details / Screenshots)
- Confirm | Reject | Notify – (Details / Screenshots)
- PDF Invoices – (Details / Screenshots)
- Mailinglists – (Details / Screenshots)
- Autoprint – (Details / Screenshots)
- Goodcom Printers – (Details / Screenshots)
Additional payment gateways to process credit card payments instead of just “Cash on Delivery”
Translations provided by:
- Italien: Silvia Palandri
- Hebrew: Yair10 [הלב בניית אתרים ]
- Dutch: Jelmer
- Spanish: Andrew Kurtis at WebHostingHub
- German: Franz Rufnak, Witali Opfer
Many, many thanks guys and girls.
Note: As the plugin gets updated over time and has some other strings and features added, the translations above (and future ones) are likely to have some not-yet-translated strings. If you wish, feel free to provide any of those missing and I will update the translations accordingly.
If you want to contribute your own translation, feel free to send me your files and I will be more than happy to include them.
Please note that the icons used in the demo installation are iconarchive.com icons and not for commercial use.
If you do wish to use any icon from this set commercially, please follow this link to purchase it.
Allergen/Foodtype Icons (credit where credit is due):
Allergen/Foodtype Icons – though modified and with the exceptions stated below – are courtesy of icon-icons.com
Foodtype Vegetarian/Vegan Icons courtesy of vectorstock.com
Halal/Kosher Icons specifically created for this plugin.
Note: Allergen/Foodtype Icons included with this plugin can be used on your site ‘as is’ and without any attribution
“Double Ring” Loading Icon SVG (v3.13+) generated at loading.io
- Download the plugin and upload the entire
wppizzafolder to the
Alternatively you can download and install WPPizza using the built in WordPress plugin installer.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- You will find all configuration and menu options in your administration sidebar
Things to do on first install
For consistency, this document has now moved to the following location :
** I strongly encourage you to read it **
Although all options, menu items and menu categories get deleted from the database along with the table that holds any orders you may have received, you will manually have to delete any additional pages (such as the order page for example) that have been created as i have no way of knowing if you are using this page elsewhere or have changed the content/name of it.
The same goes for the 3 example icons that come with this plugin as they might be in use elsewhere.
for consistency and manageability the faq’s have been moved to https://docs.wp-pizza.com/faqs/
please refer to https://docs.wp-pizza.com/shortcodes/
How can I submit a bug, ask for help or request a new feature?
- leave a message on the wordpress forum and I’ll respond asap.
- send an email to dev[at]wp-pizza.com with as much info as you can give me or
use the “contact form”, “feature request” page or support forum on www.wp-pizza.com
additional premium add-ons can be found at www.wp-pizza.com
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“WPPizza – A Restaurant Plugin” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
Μεταφράστε το “WPPizza – A Restaurant Plugin” στην γλώσσα σας.
Ενδιαφέρεστε για την ανάπτυξη;
Περιηγηθείτε στον κώδικα, ανατρέξτε στο αποθετήριο SVN ή εγγραφείτε στο αρχείο καταγραφής αλλαγών ανάπτυξης μέσω RSS .
* Fix: Addressed issue of custom closing hours being sanitised incorrectly
* Maintenance: removed outdated v3.13 to 3.15 from WP repository
10th May 2023
* Added: accordion as layout option and/or shortcode attribute (accordion=1)
* Tweak: always remove click cursor / hover-underline on prices when disabling online orders
* Tweak: minor css adjustments
* Fix: remove some php notices/warnings for some edgecases
8th May 2023
* Fix: added missing valdation on some parameters
* Fix: Some more potential php 8.2+/9 notices/errors fixed
* Dev: improving consistencies across a few functions
* Dev: adding some helper functions for convenience
* Dev: adding some odd/even css classes to cart items for convenience
25th April 2023
* Fix: Fatal error (due to typo) in newly added holidays opening times class
* Fix: Some more potential php 8.2+ notices fixed
12th April 2023
* Added: Allow to set dates to be closed between a range of 2 dates (e.g. holidays)
* Fix: Some JS functions potentially not re-initialising when updating cart
* Fix: Number of php 8.2+ notices fixed
* Tweak: More consistent localization capitalisation on install
* Tweak: Help verbiage updated
* Dev: Replacing some depracated (php8.2+) functions
* Dev: Added some autocomplete=off in a few admin text inputs to aid usability
* Dev: Selected filter priorities tweaked
11th April 2023
* Fix: Potential (but inconsequential) php warnings due to inverted conditional
* Fix: Additional (premium) gateways may not have had their license options displayed in the license tabs
* Dev: Make wppizzaCartJson (js object) available on confirmation page too
13th February 2023
* Fix: wppizza_validate_array might save an single key with an empty value in edgecases
* Fix: Symbol for CZK currency missing diacritics
* Fix: Eliminated some potential php notices/warnings
* Fix: Some gateway update functions might have run unnecessarily in admin
* Dev: Sanitise sprintf outputs to make sure to only allow permitted number of placeholders
* Dev: Passing on gateway ident parameter to gateway classes in some places
* Dev: Display any placeholders attached to radio outputs in admin gateway settings
* Dev: Added language code(s) to js parameters
8th February 2023
* Fix: Eliminated some more potential php(8) notices/warnings
* Fix: Repurchase of a whole order might result in ‘unknown’ item added to cart if quantity > 1
* Dev: Allow filtering of template options
* Dev: Allow filtering of get_orders() query arguments
* Dev: Added globally available wppizza_order_table() and wppizza_meta_table() helpers
* Dev: Added example COD type gateway for development (/add-ons/)
16th January 2023
* Fix: Backwards compatibility fix
15th December 2022
* Fix: Incompatibilities introduced in 3.16
* Fix: Some double escaping in edge cases
* Tweak: wrap formfield values (confirmation page) in label element (instead of span) to aid theme consistencies
* Added: Allow checkout formfields to be omitted entirely if no value is required to be entered
13th December 2022
* Fix: Rollback – for the time being – to 3.15 as 3.16 potentially and unintentionally broke some plugins
09th December 2022
* Fix: Eliminated some more potential php notices/warnings (especially with php8)
* Fix: (No)Milk/Lactose Icon not always displayed if used
* Fix: Order form multicheckboxes, radio , checkbox inputs were not necessarily saved/updated in user profiles (if enabled)
* Update: Some more consistency in capitalisation of localisation strings on install
* Update: Updated/added info on some help screens
* Update: Prevent session_start where sessions are not needed (selected scripts / feeds / cronjobs)
* Update: Updated some language files
* Added: Added distinct “Spend x save y” localisation string, replacing separate “spend” and “save”
* Dev: Added some language identification constants for convenience
* Dev: Added helper “wppizza_surcharges_total()”, “wppizza_is_frontend()”, “wppizza_set_userdata()” , “wppizza_get_userdata()”, “wppizza_prevent_session()”
* Dev: Make orderpage dropdown and radio inputs use numeric indexes as values instead of strings
* Dev: Additional parameters added to – now filterable – wppizzaCartJson object
06th December 2022
3.0 – 3.15.x
* changelogs for versions 3.0 to 3.15.x can be found in /wppizza/changelogs/
1.0 – 126.96.36.199
* changelogs for versions up to 3.0 can be found in /wppizza/changelogs/