Help Scout for WordPress
Thousands of businesses in more than 140 countries use Help Scout to make every customer support interaction more human & more helpful.
This simple plugin takes only a few minutes to setup. It enables you to do a couple important things:
- Add a contact form to your site, which submits inquiriest to Help Scout
- Add a Help Scout Beacon to your site. Just paste your embed code and save.
Looking for more horsepower? Try Help Scout Desk.
Help Scout Desk is a premium plugin that adds a full-featured customer portal to your WordPress site. Customers can submit inquiries, see their complete history and more.
- Sign up for Help Scout if you don’t already have an account.
- Upload plugin folder to your
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Open the settings for the plugin, then add your Application ID, App Secret, and Mailbox ID.
[hsd_form]shortcode to a page or post to capture contact submissions OR use the Help Scout beacon.
Have a look at the getting started guide for more detailed information on setting up Help Scout for WordPress.
Does this work if I’m on the Help Scout Free plan?
Beacon is included on all Free plans, so you can embed your Beacon using this plugin. However, the contact form requires an API key, and API access is only available for paying plans.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“Help Scout” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
- Fix: SSL Verify update
- Fix: Label Changes
- NEW: Full Beacon 2.0 support
- NEW: Move to new domain
- NEW: Admin found under settings
- Fix: Admin CSS Issue
- New: Option to reset customer ids
- Fix: Variable typos
- Fix: WYSIWYG editor not showing for HSD
- Fix: Explicitly send credentials for AJAX requests, since WPEngine has some issues.
- Fix: Admin hidden becuase of missing capability
- New: Support for Free Help Scout Plugin
- Fix: All tags will be in-sync