Best Free WordPress LMS & eLearning Plugin – Masteriyo LMS
Masteriyo LMS is the most user-friendly and most powerful WordPress LMS solution to create and sell online courses. Comes with a super-fast and minimalist course builder that lets you make online course easily and quickly. And, absolutely no coding is required.
Powered by React JS, Masteriyo WordPress LMS offers a whole new course building experience which is amazingly smooth, fast, and super-easy like never before.
Want a course building tool fast and smooth like ‘creating a status in Facebook’? That’s possible with Masteriyo LMS. You can instantly add lessons and courses without a full page reload.
Not only that, but it provides a separate and beautiful user interface for creating courses, handling memberships, payments, and all under one roof. That makes it terrifically easier than other LMS solutions that use the native WordPress post system. Here, you won’t need to bother about grouping lessons, courses, quizzes, and waiting a long time to save the changes.
Also, you’ll have an integrated eCommerce and payment option, so selling your online courses won’t require you to install any extra plugins.
Not to mention, this great eLearning software lets you make brilliant learning pages for students with easy course navigation, distraction-free learning mode, course progress bar, and dedicated questions & answers sections, etc.
Built with passionate instructors and eager students in mind, Masteriyo is indeed a revolutionary learning management system (LMS) for WordPress!
You may teach anything, you may not have any coding skills, but you can easily build an online teaching website with Masteriyo and help your students succeed.
Masteriyo WordPress Learning Management System (LMS) Features
Masteriyo LMS is power-packed with incredible LMS features to help you create an online learning platform.
Here’s a brief detail of each feature offered by this WordPress online course plugin.
Easy Drag & Drop Course Builder: Create, edit, and manage your courses effortlessly with an easy drag and drop course builder. Forget the pain of wandering around different pages to create a single course. Our one-stop interface allows you to create the courses right from one place.
Section and Lesson Builder: Create different sections and add unlimited lessons with ease. You can also upload featured images and videos. Our WordPress LMS plugin fully supports YouTube, Vimeo, and self-hosted videos.
Effortless Quiz Builder: Quizzes enhance the fun of taking courses plus strengthen the students’ understanding of the topics. With our easy quiz builder, one can create multiple quiz types like True/False, Single Choice, or MultiChoice questions to evaluate the students’ progress through the course.
Sell Courses: Besides creating online courses, selling them should also be as easy as anything else. That’s why we have our own inbuilt order system, so you don’t need to go through the hassle of installing a separate eCommerce plugin to sell your courses. Masteriyo supports both PayPal and offline payment out of the box.
Setup Wizard: Setting up Masteriyo LMS plugin on your WordPress site is just a walk in a park. A minimal learning curve means more time to manage and focus on what you are good at.
Clean User Interface, Well-designed, and Modern Course Builder: Masteriyo LMS is a modern course builder plugin that is unique, well-thought, and beautifully designed. It comes with a clean and minimalistic interface that pleases your eyes.
Interactive Learning Page: A Learning page denotes the pages where students interact with the courses after enrollment. We’ve focused on making the learning page as smooth as silk for a better learning experience with Masteriyo powered by React JS. So, the learning page looks excellent in terms of both design and functionality.
Interactive Learning Page Header: The header in the learning page comprises the site logo to return to the homepage of the site, course informative progress bar, and the student account.
Course Progressive Bar: Interactive learning page comes with a dynamic course progressive bar at the top that helps students locate at which step of the course curriculum they are at. It provides students with ideas about the part of the course they’ve completed and the remaining parts that are yet to be completed. This percentage meter also encourages them to complete the course.
Learning Page Course Navigation: You’ll also find a vertical navigation section for courses at the left side of the learning page. It helps you navigate through all the sections, lessons, and quizzes of the course curriculum.
Distraction-Free Learning Page: We strongly believe that students should be able to focus on their courses entirely. And that’s why we have put our utmost effort into making the learning page free of any distractions. The page is independent of your site design and based on React JS for a better learning experience. Additionally, students also get the complete freedom to hide the header and navigation section of the learning page if they want to.
Questions and Answers in Learning Page: Taking courses becomes more fun and effective if students interact better with the instructor and other fellow students. That’s precisely why we have a dedicated section for questions and answers on the learning page.
Students Account Page: Masteriyo LMS comes with a beautiful student account page from where every student can get a quick overview of the courses they have enrolled in or purchased. They can also edit other information related to their account.
Compatible with Any WordPress Theme: Our WordPress LMS plugin follows the best coding practices so, it fits well with any WordPress theme. Hence, there’s no doubt that the plugin automatically blends into your WordPress theme design.
Course Archive Page: All the courses you create are displayed beautifully and in an organized manner on a course archive page.
No Coding Required: Masteriyo is a wonderful LMS plugin designed with simplicity in mind. Therefore, you don’t need to have any coding skills to set and use this plugin. Even a beginner and non-tech savvy can build an online course with ease.
Responsive Design: It doesn’t matter whether your students browse your eLearning website from laptops, desktops, or various hand-held devices like mobiles, iPhones, tablets, etc. Your LMS website is sure to look pixel-perfect with our fully responsive WordPress LMS plugin.
WHAT SETS MASTERIYO APART FROM OTHER WORDPRESS LMS PLUGINS?
Masteriyo LMS offers several powerful features that make it the best WordPress LMS plugin for creating impactful courses online.
So, let’s explore these exclusive features provided by the plugin.
Easy Course Creation: You don’t need to waste time switching between courses, lessons, and quizzes to create an individual course anymore. We’ve removed all the unnecessary WordPress general user interfaces and replaced them with our own neat and clean single-page interface. So, you can now create courses, lessons, and quizzes from the same page without even reloading it.
Super-Fast Backend: Our course builder has a lightning-fast backend that you won’t find in any other WordPress LMS plugin. And when we say this, we really mean it. Masteriyo is based on React JS, which also powers the WordPress Gutenberg system and Facebook. Therefore, creating courses is a breeze. You can try and feel the difference on your own.
Super-Fast Learning Page: Since the frontend of the course learning page is also powered by React JS; your student can experience a high-speed learning environment. Thus, they can give their full attention to learning.
Clean and Easy User Interface: While designing our WordPress LMS plugin, we focused on keeping it simple, sorted, yet powerful. Therefore, Masteriyo LMS possesses such a clean, minimal, and beautiful design that site owners are sure to acquire the super-easy course-building experience while using the plugin.
No Third-Party Plugin Dependency: Masteriyo does not depend on any other plugin to create a complete Learning Management System. It has got its own ordering system and PayPal payment gateway to sell courses. So, it eliminates the need to install extra plugins, thus making your site faster.
Unique Learning Page: We have an exclusive learning page based on React JS. Hence, it can be considered as one of the important factors contributing to the unique learning page. It makes the page fast to help students learn smoothly. Also, it comes with an eye-pleasing interface for efficient learning.
Intuitive Quiz Builder: Quizzes can make your courses even more interactive and effective. Our intuitive quiz builder allows you to create questions easily and quickly on a single screen. Further, you get the option to set different quiz types like True/False, Single Choices, and Multiple Choices.
Backed Up by Masteriyo Team: Even though Masteriyo LMS is a free LMS plugin, you can remain assured to get great customer service. Our dedicated team of experts will help you build your dream LMS website.
WHO CAN USE MASTERIYO LMS PLUGIN?
Masteriyo LMS is suitable for anyone who wants to share their knowledge or skills online and sell courses to earn good revenue. It can be used by both an individual instructor as well as a well-established institution, educational consultant, and so on.
Thus, Masteriyo is the perfect WordPress LMS plugin for educators, as mentioned below.
- Teachers to build any kind of courses
- Musicians to sell music courses
- Photographers to sell photography courses
- Chefs/Cooks to sell cooking courses
- Designers to sell designing courses
- Programmers to sell programming courses
- Gym Coaches to sell gym courses
- Yoga Instructors to sell yoga courses
- Any kind of artists to sell art courses
- School, Colleges, or other institutions to empower their learning system
ALL FEATURES OF THE MASTERIYO LMS PLUGIN
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited Sections
- Unlimited Lessons
- Unlimited Quiz
- Fully Responsive Design
- Inside Course
- Course Name
- Course Description
- Course Highlights
- Course Live Preview
- Course Category
- Course Featured Image
- Course Builder
- Course Difficulty
- Course Curriculum Visibility Option
- Course Pricing Options
- Course Review System
- Student Limitation on Course
- Inside Lesson
- Lesson Name
- Lesson Description
- Lesson Featured Image
- Lesson Video
- Video Support for YouTube, Vimeo and Self-hosted Videos
- Quiz Builder
- Quiz Name
- Quiz Description
- True/False Question
- Single Choice Question
- Multiple Choice Question
- Points System for Questions
- Course Full Mark and Pass Mark
- Time Limit for Quizzes
- Quiz Attempts Limit
- Questions Pagination
- Free Course with Registration
- Open Free Course (No Registration Required)
- Closed Free Course (Registration Required)
- Paid Course
- Sell Course
- Inbuilt Order System
- Supports PayPal Gateway
- Offline Payment
- Interactive Learning page
- Distraction Free Learning Page
- Course Navigation Section
- Course Informative Progress Bar
- Students Questions and Answer Section
- Lesson Next/Previous Buttons
- Clean and Well-designed Student Account Page
- Custom Account Endpoints for Orders, Courses, Edit-account and more
- Information about Enrolled Courses
- Progress Information on Enrolled Courses
- Registration and Login Form
- Global Settings
- Primary Color
- Course Search Option in Course Listing Page
- Course Per Row
- Course Per Page
- Enable/Disable Review System for Course
- Enable/Disable Q&A Section for Learning Page
- Payment Options
- Quiz per Page
- Email Options
- Advanced Options
- Pages Setup Options
- Permalink Options
- Account Endpoints
- Checkout Endpoints
- Debug Options
- More Awesome Features Coming Down the Pike
Αυτό το πρόσθετο παρέχει 2 μπλοκς.
- Course Categories
Do I need to have coding skills to use the Masteriyo LMS Plugin?
No, you don’t need any coding skills. One can click and create courses, lessons and publish.
Does the plugin work with any WordPress themes?
Yes, Masteriyo LMS is designed to work with any themes that have been coded following WordPress guidelines.
Do you have a quick get started documentation for Masteriyo LMS?
Yes, we do. Check out this Getting Started Docs
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“LMS by Masteriyo – WordPress Learning Management System, eLearning Platform, Online Education System & Online Course Builder” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
Ενδιαφέρεστε για την ανάπτυξη;
1.5.24 – 01-12-2022
- Fix – Sending of password reset email after updating the user.
- Fix – Typo ‘.masteriyo-expand-collape-all’ to ‘.masteriyo-expand-collapse-all’.
- Fix – Featured image width issue while adding new course.
1.5.23 – 15-11-2022
- Enhancement – Add primary color support on account page.
- Fix – Word break in quiz.
- Fix – Course slug error.
- Fix – Random name being displayed on logout modal in account page.
- Fix – Other user scoredata being shown in new user quiz page.
1.5.22 – 03-11-2022
- Fix – 404 page not found issue while checking out when WooCommerce is active.
1.5.21 – 02-11-2022
- Fix – Fatal error due to Type Error in Masteriyo\MetaData::get_data().
1.5.20 – 01-11-2022
- Enhancement – Add option in global settings to delete plugin data while uninstalling.
- Fix – Payment method enums in orders controller.
1.5.19 – 19-10-2022
- Enhancement – Add course difficulty slug in the difficulty badge html markup.
- Enhancement – Removed account endpoints from global settings.
1.5.18 – 13-10-2022
- Feature – Manage course difficulties through categories page.
- Fix – Course difficulties translation issue.
1.5.17 – 11-10-2022
- Fix – Undefined get_id() method.
- Fix – Lessons count in courses page.
- Fix – Enrolled users count in courses page.
1.5.16 – 28-09-2022
- Fix – Course progress completion issue.
- Fix – Documentation URL updated in section builder.
- Fix – Bullet appearing in the account page menus in Divi theme.
- Fix – Responsive issue in the account and global settings page.
1.5.15 – 21-09-2022
- Feature – Added RTL support in react pages like admin, learn and account.
- Enhancement – Global settings and course settings UI.
- Enhancement – Added support to change course slug.
- Tweak – Updated skeleton loader.
- Tweak – Compatibility fixes.
1.5.14 – 13-09-2022
- Fix – Currency decimals not being set to zero.
- Fix – Responsive issue in the account page.
1.5.13 – 06-09-2022
- Fix – Paypal lives payment issue.
- Fix – Width issue in Astra Theme.
- Fix – Responsive issue on Edit Lesson.
- Fix – The instructor’s course archive page throws an error when there are no author courses.
- Fix – Lesson preview issue.
1.5.12 – 23-08-2022
- Enhancement – Made Masteriyo backend pages responsive.
- Enhancement – Support non-english characters in single choice answers option.
- Enhancement – If the course pricing type is ‘Need Registration’, a logged-in user can now directly access the course.
- Enhancement – Renamed ‘Buy Now’ to ‘Register Now’ button when course pricing type is ‘Need registration’ and the user is not logged in.
- Fix – Initialize placeholder image in case the file is deleted from the uploads directory.
- Fix – Featured image breaking in Twenty Twenty Two theme.
1.5.11 – 10-08-2022
- Enhancement – Add multiple categories support to courses shortcode.
- Enhancement – Login form design updated.
- Fix – Translation issue.
- Fix – Long single word overflows in quiz question’s answers.
- Fix – Sorting in backend pages.
- Fix – Order items listing permission issue causing 505 error in the account page order history.
- Fix – Logout issue due to undefined callback destroy_session.
1.5.10 – 03-08-2022
- Enhancement – Added skeleton loader in add new quiz page skeleton loader.
- Enhancement – Added skeleton loader in add new lesson and lesson edit page.
- Fix – Question and answer overflow in quiz attempt detail page
- Fix – Backend throwing 505 if missing learn page logo image.
- Fix – Undefined variable page_id.
1.5.9 – 19-07-2022
- Enhancement – Add load more button in course reviews listing on the single course page.
- Fix – Heading text colour.
- Fix – Redundant courses in the cart when the order is uncompleted.
- Fix – Categories list disappearing after opening the add new category modal.
- Fix – request_filesystem_credentials not exists.
- Fix – Syntax token error while loading global settings.
1.5.8 – 11-07-2022
- Enhancement – Added two-column layout on lesson page backend.
- Fix – Cannot read property of undefined (reading 24) issue on avatar URL.
- Fix – Backend page throwing 505 when deleting featured image from the site.
- Fix – Course duration not being saved on adding a new course.
- Fix – Translation not working.
1.5.7 – 07-07-2022
- Enhancement – Shift pages on top of general global settings.
- Enhancement – Added filters for admin menu and icon.
- Fix – Alignment issue on the addons page.
- Fix – Eliminate unnecessary loading in backend pages.
1.5.6 – 29-06-2022
- Enhancement – Load all the questions of the quiz in the learn page for faster pagination.
- Fix – Quiz timer expires issue.
1.5.5 – 27-06-2022
- Enhancement – Added class names on the account page.
- Enhancement – Show skeleton loader when changing status in courses, orders and reviews page backend.
- Fix – Edit lesson page throwing 505 error when lesson video deleted from the media library.
- Fix – Text colour in courses page being affected by theme customizer.
- Fix – Enrolled courses count and start button in the account page.
1.5.4 – 17-06-2022
- Enhancement – Moved pages tab from advance to general tab in global settings.
- Enhancement – Added order status tab on the orders list page.
- Enhancement – Make learn page responsive.
- Enhancement – Add formatting feature using keyboard shortcuts (CTRL+B to bold, CTRL+I to italic and CTRL+U to underline) in course highlights.
- Fix – Course highlights design issues on the single course page.
- Fix – Quiz options flickering issue on live server.
- Fix – Users admin menu not being highlighted when going to instructors tab.
- Fix – Students and Instructors lists filtering by order issue.
- Fix – Courses lists filtering by order issue.
- Fix – Approval status filter not working in instructors listing page.
- Fix – Question not being permanently deleted.
- Fix – Enrolled courses count when the order status is updated.
- Fix – Typo ‘No reviewes found.’ to ‘No reviews found.’.
1.5.3 – 07-06-2022
- Feature – Implemented drag and drop feature on quiz question builder.
- Enhancement – Show delete action for a quiz in progress on quiz attempts listing page.
- Enhancement – Make addons listing page responsive.
- Enhancement – Replace fullscreen loader (Spinner) with skeleton loader in backend pages.
- Fix – Show approval notice for instructors only on the account page.
- Fix – Enrolled course count on the account page.
- Fix – Instructor unable to access add new course page when WooCommerce is enabled.
1.5.2 – 30-05-2022
- Enhancement – Set minimum value to 0 and maximum to 5 on the number of decimals in a global setting.
- Fix – Translation issue on course builder backend and account page.
- Fix – Renamed “Publish” to “Published” on the course listing page tab on the backend.
- Fix – Renamed “No state founds” to “No state found” on state option account page.
- Fix – Backend courses, orders and users listing order by id on initial query.
1.5.1 – 26-05-2022
- Enhancement – Admin can now view details of quiz attempts on the backend.
- Enhancement – Filter courses, users and orders by ascending descending order on the backend page.
- Fix – Font size of a website being overwritten by the plugin.
- Fix – Load react account page js file only on the account page.
- Fix – Addons submenu colour replicated to other submenus.
- Fix – All courses count based on the draft and published courses on the backend course listing page.
1.5.0 – 17-05-2022
- Feature: Add a course review management page on the backend.
- Enhancement: Made banner responsive on addons listing page.
- Enhancement: Made account page responsive.
- Fix – Instructor approval notification on the account page.
- Fix – Unable to create course review as a student.
1.4.12 – 04-05-2022
- Enhancement – Added tabs to differentiate status of course on backend course list page.
- Fix – Renamed “No state founds” to “No state found” on state option.
- Fix – Cancel queries being cached on error boundary which leads to 505 error on backend pages.
- Fix – Deprecated Message: Required parameter follows optional parameter in PHP8.
1.4.11 – 29-04-2022
- Enhancement – Added Masteriyo addons listing page.
- Enhancement – By default show 10 options on dropdown of filters.
- Fix – Question answers tab not working on learn page.
- Fix – Backend sub menu not being active when clicking on the Masteriyo logo.
1.4.10 – 25-04-2022
- Enhancement – Lazy load categories filter options.
- Enhancement – Show completed button instead of continue, if user has completed the course.
- Fix – Account page enrolled, progress and completed courses count issue.
- Fix – Clearing all content on editor not being updated.
- Fix – Courses, Lessons and categories featured image not being set.
1.4.9 – 12-04-2022
- Enhancement – Added sub-categories feature.
- Enhancement – On learn page hide the user avatar menu if the user is not logged in.
- Enhancement – Added ‘Users not found’ message in the filters while the user doesn’t exist.
- Enhancement – Added order status colour on order listing.
- Fix – Course preview link being directed to the learning page.
- Fix – Deprecated Message: usort(): Returning bool from comparison function is deprecated in PHP8.
- Fix – Deprecated Message: Required parameter follows optional parameter in PHP8.
- Fix – Extra skeleton loading on orders listing.
1.4.8 – 05-04-2022
- Enhancement – Adds new style for the editor on our plugin.
- Enhancement – Disable right click on the self-hosted video player.
- Fix – Start course URL when the first item is a quiz in the course section.
- Fix – Highlight the submenu during page load and when changed.
1.4.7 – 29-03-2022
- Feature – User profile image uploader on the account page.
- Enhancement – Added delete button for quiz attempts.
- Enhancement – Backend listing pages minor enhancements.
- Enhancement – Display users option and user not found message in course instructor setting if the user is not found.
1.4.6 – 23-03-2022
- Enhancement – Getting started steps label orientation to vertical.
- Enhancement – Replace WordPress logout with custom logout process.
- Fix – Enroll button for guest users not working properly.
- Fix – Session key duplication.
- Fix –
__wakeup()should be public warning message.
- Fix – Course completion for guest users.
1.4.5 – 16-03-2022
- Enhancement – Display proper error message on the backend while 505 error.
- Enhancement – Added pagination on order history and enrolled course on the account page.
- Enhancement – Support transfer content of instructors to others while deleting.
- Fix – Iframe not being displayed in lesson and quiz.
1.4.4 – 09-03-2022
- Enhancement – Replaced tiptap editor with WordPress TinyMCE Editor.
- Enhancement – Added Company Name and Company VAT Number on user profile billing details.
- Fix – Extra space created by review notice in the header section.
- Fix – Only 10 pages being listed in page setup of global settings.
- Tweak – Added Masteriyo Pro compatibility.
1.4.3 – 24-02-2022
- Fix – String translation in Account page.
- Enhancement – Added course categories archive page.
- Enhancement – Added instructor course archive page.
1.4.2 – 15-02-2022
- Fix – Add a link to an image in course categories shortcode or blocks.
- Fix – Blank iframe tag on learn page while removing the self-hosted video.
- Fix – Spacing on plugin review admin notice.
- Enhancement – Text strings refinement.
1.4.1 – 08-02-2022
- Feature – Added course trash and restore functionality.
- Feature – Added order trash and restore functionality.
- Enhancement – Added lesson and quiz preview from course builder backend.
- Enhancement – Added srcset attributes on learn page image tag to support different screen size images.
- Fix – Typo (‘Please make sure your old password is corrent’ to ‘Please make sure your old password is correct’).
1.4.0 – 01-02-2022
- Enhancement – Migrate Account page from PHP to React JS.
- Enhancement – For Instructor, account page now comes with ‘Add New Course’ and ‘My Courses’ menu options.
- Enhancement – Minor enhancements in account page.
- Tweak – Add admin notice for plugin review.
- Fix – Delete order items from database when order is deleted.
- Fix – Main pages duplication issue after plugin reactivate.
1.3.13 – 24-01-2022
- Enhancement – Push floating navigation previous button to the right if sidebar is opened.
- Fix – WP Media Manager file upload permission for instructor.
1.3.12 – 20-01-2022
- Fix – Minor fixes.
1.3.11 – 20-01-2022
- Enhancement – Redirect to first quiz or lesson on learning page.
- Enhancement – The sidebar on the learning page now opens by default.
- Enhancement – Active menu section now expands by default on the sidebar of the learning page.
- Enhancement – Active menu item is now highlighted on the sidebar.
- Enhancement – Global settings UI.
- Enhancement – Text strings refinement.
- Enhancement – Updated ‘Start Course’ text to ‘Continue’ and ‘Completed’ for in-progress and completed course respectively.
- Enhancement – Open the first section by default for the curriculum tab on the single course page.
1.3.10 – 13-01-2022
- Fix – Not able to set WordPress default role by an administrator.
- Fix – Image blurring in courses and single course page.
- Fix – Course sections, quizzes, lessons and questions are not completely deleted.
- Fix – CSS issue in Spacious theme single course page.
- Enhancement – Added support for multisite.
- Enhancement – Back to course button does not align properly in learn page sidebar.
- Enhancement – Singular and plural text for string Answer and Answers in learn page QA chat and questions list.
- Enhancement – Added respective icon for lesson containing videos in learn page navigation.
1.3.9 – 06-01-2022
- Fix – Active courses, enrolled courses and course progress status not working on the Account page.
1.3.8 – 04-01-2022
- Feature – Forms to add students and instructors in backend.
- Feature – Added setting to add unique logo image to learn page.
- Enhancement – Added currency position info in payment settings inside the setup wizard.
- Enhancement – Remove unnecessary fields from the payment settings inside the setup wizard.
- Enhancement – Make the pages tab more informative in the setup wizard.
- Enhancement – Change question display per page setting from input to a slider in the setup wizard.
- Enhancement – Change course per page setting from input to a slider in the setup wizard.
- Enhancement – Liked the site logo in the learn page to the site homepage.
- Enhancement – Improved UX in the setup wizard.
- Enhancement – Remove unnecessary fields from the advance settings tab.
- Enhancement – Added one more option to the single course permalink setting.
- Enhancement – Check/Uncheck quiz-radio input when clicked on its label inside the learn page.
- Fix – Typo ‘pervious’ in the learn page
- Fix – Admins not being listed in instructor setting of a course.
- Fix – Blocks not being translated.
- Fix – Blocks properly not working in the widgets editor and the theme customizer.
- Fix – Mark as complete button not working as expected for guest users in learn page.
- Fix – Students not being able to update the country and address fields.
1.3.7 – 28-12-2021
- Fix – Course categories block CSS issue.
1.3.6 – 28-12-2021
- Enhancement – Getting started page.
- Enhancement – Refactor global settings.
- Enhancement – String refinements.
- Fix – 505 error due to google translation.
- Fix – Log file size increase due to invalid callbacks.
- Fix – Student account details update issue.
1.3.5 – 21-12-2021
- Fix – Getting started steps issue.
1.3.4 – 21-12-2021
- Enhancement – Added scrolling on learn page sidebar.
- Enhancement – Implemented database migration.
- Enhancement – Decreased the JS bundle size.
- Enhancement – Improve the plugin performance.
- Tweak – Show name on delete confirm modal in section builder.
- Fix – Question search on learn page sidebar.
- Fix – Classic editor compatibility issue.
- Fix – Used admin email address as a sender email address.
1.3.3 – 15-12-2021
- Fix – Quiz result not showing after submitting a quiz.
- Fix – Disable start quiz button on attempts limit reached.
- Fix – Edit button and menu layout design issue on categories backend.
- Tweak – By default, set question point to 1.
- Tweak – By default, set attempts allowed to no limit on quiz setting.
- Tweak – Renamed strings ‘Full mark’ and ‘Pass mark’ to ‘Full point’ and ‘Pass Point’ on quiz setting.
1.3.2 – 10-12-2021
- Enhancement – Quiz Attempts Listing on the back-end.
- Enhancement – Allow the administrator to change the instructor of the course.
- Enhancement – Added users/me REST API endpoint.
- Enhancement – Optimize images.
- Enhancement – Populate checkout form with current user information.
- Tweak – Remove the description column from the category list.
- Tweak – Optimize the toast messages in the back-end.
- Tweak – Moved the delete menu inside the order edit page to right.
- Fix – Paid course being converted to free course issue.
- Fix – Back to course button link in the course complete message.
- Fix – Section title issue in the delete confirmation message.
- Fix – Pagination button jumping up and down.
1.3.1 – 30-11-2021
- Feature – Allow manual order creation from the backend by an administrator.
- Enhancement – Added user course REST API.
- Tweak – Load students and instructs list in descending order by ID.
- Tweak – Renamed plugin slug from admin notices.
- Fix – Fatal error due to PHP dependency issue.
1.3.0 – 22-11-2021
- Feature – Instructor registration system.
- Feature – Instructor approval system.
- Feature – Instructor listing in the backend.
- Feature – Added courses gutenberg block.
- Feature – Added courses categories gutenberg block.
- Tweak – Added author support to course post type.
- Tweak – Added support of links in the editor.
- Fix – Remove the static ANSWERED from the floating quiz timer in learn page.
1.2.1 – 12-11-2021
- Enhancement – Added unlimited quiz attempt limit option.
- Enhancement – Display courses page content in the courses list page.
- Enhancement – Show completion icon to the completed lesson and quiz in the learn page.
- Enhancement – Added course completion header in learn page.
- Fix – Quiz limit attempt share between users.
- Fix – Translation strings for quiz in learn page.
1.2.0 – 02-11-2021
- Fix – Course update and delete when the PUT and DELETE HTTP methods are blocked.
- Feature – Added students list on WordPress backend.
- Feature – Added course categories shortcode [masteriyo_course_categories].
1.0.10 – 29-10-2021
- Fix – Missing translation in learn page.
- Fix – Standard paypal sandbox toggle issue.
1.0.9 – 26-10-2021
- Fix – Add to cart button text filter in courses and single course page.
- Fix – Backend order API listing issue when the course in order is deleted.
- Tweak – Changed single course heading tag to h1.
1.0.8 – 22-10-2021
- Tweak – Show admin error notice when assets are not built.
- Tweak – Show admin error notice when autoload.php file does not exist.
- Fix – Editor not typing issue.
- Fix – Design issue in safari.
- Fix – Elementor width issue.
1.0.7 – 18-10-2021
- Fix – Missing translations.
- Fix – Course pricing setting for free option acting inconsistently.
- Fix – Categories listing issue on add/edit course categories select option for categories greater than 20.
- Fix – Special chars issue in the course, lesson, section, and quiz name.
- Enhancement – Remove the terms and conditions page.
- Enhancement – Use free text to show free courses instead of price.
1.0.6 – 06-10-2021
- Enhancement – Added user and course information on the order list page.
- Enhancement – Added
- Enhancement – Added ability to switch to WordPress editor for courses.
- Enhancement – Decreased the size of the “Add New Category” modal.
- Fix – Remove title hover effect while hovering course list card in courses archive page.
- Fix – Pagination alignment in the courses, categories, and orders backend list page.
- Fix – Use of smaller image for course feature image.
- Fix – Overflow of course single page sidebar.
- Fix – String translation issue.
- Fix – Student count issue in the single course and course archive page.
1.0.5 – 01-10-2021
- Enhancement – Show review deleted message if it still has some replies.
- Fix – The course edit button which worked only when clicked on the button’s text.
1.0.4 – 29-09-2021
- Enhancement – Added filter to order listing page in backend.
- Enhancement – Remove course reviews, course question answers and order notes from the WordPress comments page and activity widget.
- Enhancement – Added support for primary colour change.
- Enhancement – Added hover effecting to course review rating.
- Fix – Remove the gap between the categories list and the navigation bar.
- Fix – Filter disappearance while using the filter in courses and categories listing page.
- Fix – Logo size issue in learn page.
1.0.3 – 24-09-2021
- Enhancement – Make course category slug optional while creating a category.
- Enhancement – Cache bust the default frontend and backend JS and CSS assets as well.
- Enhancement – Added enrollment limit to courses.
- Enhancement – Added course question-answer (QA) permission.
- Fix – Course progress issue.
- Fix – Course progress permission issue.
- Fix – Difficulty badge spacing and font colour.
- Fix – Account page responsive issue.
- Fix – Single course-related post width issue.
1.0.2 – 21-09-2021
- Enhancement – Added search on categories page admin side.
- Enhancement – Account page Responsive.
- Fix – Course question answers for open courses.
- Fix – White space issue in learn page content.
1.0.1 – 16-09-2021
- Release of version 1.0.1
1.0.0 – 16-09-2021
- Initial Release.