StackSight provides operational insights for opensource applications providing live sream of logs and events, Security, Performance and Accessibility, and additional health metrics and integrations to .
If you have more than 3-5 websites, you’re quickly overwhelmed by events and updates on them. Stacksight puts all the information in a one easy-to-use dashboard and allows you to diagnose and solve problems faster, reduce troubleshooting time and avoid the constant juggling between different plug-ins and tools.
Get real-time tracking of events and changes in your website. Configure your notifications and integrations and start making troubleshooting a breeze.
Stacksight informs you about available updates and keep your system in perfect condition at all time. See the list of logged events further down this list.
Get real-time logging information of warnings and errors regarding the WordPress app. Share insights on the fly with other team members and solve problems faster.
Stacksight allows you to set your policy around the matrix above and track your performance over time, get alerted when something goes wrong…
With stacksight debugging tools finding an accessibility issue, performance, security etc is simple and visual than ever.
Stacksight logs the following events to the stacksight.io dashboard:
- WordPress – Core Updates
- Posts – Created, Updated, Deleted
- Pages – Created, Updated, Deleted
- Custom Post Type – Created, Updated, Deleted
- Tags – Created, Edited, Deleted
- Categories – Created, Edited, Deleted
- Taxonomies – Created, Edited, Deleted
- Comments – Created, Approved, Unproved, Trashed, Untrashed, Spammed, Unspammed, Deleted
- Media – Uploaded, Edited, Deleted
- Users – Login, Logout, Login has failed, Update profile, Registered and Deleted
- Plugins – Installed, Updated, Activated, Deactivated, Changed
- Themes – Installed, Updated, Deleted, Activated, Changed (Editor and Customizer)
- Widgets – Added to a sidebar / Deleted from a sidebar, Order widgets
- Menus – A menu is being Created, Updated, Deleted
- Setting – General, Writing, Reading, Discussion, Media, Permalinks
- Options – Can be extend by east filter
- Export – User download export file from the site
- WooCommerce – Monitor all shop options
- bbPress – Forums, Topics, Replies, Taxonomies and other actions
- and much more…
Stacksight is not limited only to WordPress. If you host or manage multiple Open Source applications, such as Drupal, Magento, Moodle, or any other PHP based application (Simphony
stacksight contributions can be done through submiting PRS to the Github repo.
- Upload the Stacksight plugin to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress’ built-in Add New Plugin installer
- Activate the plugin
Create a stack in a group: Go to https://apps.stacksight.io/
3.1 If you do not have a group yet, create a group.
- In your group, add a new wordpress stack by inserting the URL or by “Add a local stack” and follow the instructions.
- Requires PHP5 for list management functionality.
- What is the plugin license?
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“Stacksight” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
- Fix inventory data for WP multisite
- Save application settings in DB
- Fix compatibility with PHP < 5.5
- Fix multisite for path like subdomains
- Add link to documentation with instruction how to init plugin
- Fix bug with much clinking on the button for sending all data from all subdomains
- Add time limits for handshake and sending all data from all subdomains
- Changed handshake description
Fixed bugs with regular mode
- Add button to sends full data from all subsites
- Fix multisite domain with path mode
- Fix multisite Inventory
- Fix multipple sends data
- Added new events for plugins and themes
- Fixed last login field in Inventory
- Added new functionality for working with multisite
- Added MySQLi support
- Fixed RTL issue
- Move to updates index
- Change structure to not to contain the aryo-activity-plugin but instead reply on it
- Track wp events in the stacksight.io