Scripts can be added to the header, footer, or after the body tag.
The after-body tag placement may require an update to your theme files. See the plugin’s page for more information.
A script can appear globally or on specific pages or posts.
We added the ability to control when a script expires with this version, which is helpful for ad campaign scripts.
- Upload the ‘tracking-script-manager’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Click on the ‘Tracking Scripts Manager’ options page.
How do I add a script?
You can add a script by navigating to the Tracking Scripts Manager menu in the sidebar, and selecting Add New Tracking Script.
How do I delete a script?
On the Tracking Script Manager menu in the sidebar, you can delete a script like you would a normal post.
How do I reorder scripts?
Inside the script post, in the right hand sidebar underneath the publish options; there is an order field. Lower numbers mean higher priority.
Using the body location
To use the body script location, you will need to add a line of PHP to directly after the opening
<body>tag in your theme’s files. Typically this can be found in header.php but can vary theme to theme.
<?php do_action('wp_body_open'); ?>
After that line is added to your theme, when creating or editing a script; you can select the “After
<body>” script location for that script to appear.
Συνεισφέροντες & Προγραμματιστές
“Tracking Script Manager” είναι λογισμικό ανοιχτού κώδικα. Οι παρακάτω έχουν συνεισφέρει στη δημιουργία του.Συντελεστές
Ενδιαφέρεστε για την ανάπτυξη;
- Remove old version admin notice
- Fix specific script page placement not working
- Security update
- Add code editor syntax highlight
- Extend Script expiration date functionality
- Fixed a bug that caused scripts to be deactivated
- Fixed a JS bug in admin views
- Admin notice added
- Feature add: Scripts expiry date
- Updates made to script posts to save empty values for target page and script block
- Adding fallback for wp_body_open *
- Changing capability for which admin notices appear
- Adding in a couple descriptions for controls, and a new screenshot
- Fixing a typo
- Fixed issue when updating scripts to new version
- Converted scripts into a post type for easier management
- Added background processing for upgrading current scripts to the updated version
- Added a hook that can be included after the body in the theme to allow scripts to be pulled in to that location
- Adding in ability for text translations
- Updating wording throughout the plugin for better continuity
- Another admin menu tweak
- Admin menu tweak
- Removed some unnecessary hooks
- Fixed a few PHP warnings from last update
- Major Upgrade: Allows for scripts to be added to a specific page
- Cleaning up script enqueuing
- Fixed issues causing some conflicts with WP styling
- Fixed CSS issues
- Fixed some php warnings
- Fixed decoding issue
- Fixed plugin URI
- Fixes redirect issue
- Fixes issue with tabs
- Initial plugin release